• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragons' Den Simulations

I might be interested in reffing the battle for a round or two. Link?

I've got Griffin's battle covered; MF says he'll get to Negrek's eventually, though in a month or two I'll contact him about it if the reffing still hasn't shown up. So we're good.

Additionally, I'm considering Superbird as a partner for this business, so abandoned battles will go to him first.

Just wondering, does the person controlling the legendary pokémon get anything for winning?

Hey, uh. Now that Negrek is done with his battle with Zapdos, can I face someone? Not gonna choose who until approved, so yeah

Goddamn Legendaries, who gave you permission to escape, much less destroy our building? Ugh. We've finally rebuilt our business with new security measures, which include several League-owned Alakazam stationed around the building, ready to throw up a massive Protect shield should another meteor come screaming our way.

Anyway! We have two new stages: Spear Pillar and Dragonspiral Tower. In addition, we have modified some rules: the simulations now abide by normal DQ rules, and the wait time per person is handled differently. Also, more moves have been universally banned and several others universally restricted. Please read the first two posts for further details.

Finally, as Griffin has been DQ'd, there is a slot available. And please make sure you do not disappear midway through the simulation as Griffin did! The legendaries will be very disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom