• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Drawsborough

Oh wow, I love Arynoa's coat. It's so bright and aqua-coloured and awesome~ Her hair looks good too, I like the little ringlet in front of the right shoulder. And I like how you include little details like the necklace and earring. There's one thing odd about it, though - and I don't know if you did it deliberately or not - her coat goes right past her feet and just keeps going, like it's really long and she's suspended in mid-air or something. I think you did the same thing for Mourmedy before, too... but then, I'm not sure if you're going for a whole Defying Gravity thing or not. XD;

Huzzah, I know what an Awesome Point looks like now. X3

Awesome Points. Muhehehe. Also Kinovacakes, it was deliberate. Defying Gravity! (Arylett was lazy. Yes) Thank you dear. Arylett really does have earrings and that necklace, just that sometimes she forgets to draw them~ (And also, in my pictures, my hair's always covering my ears, thus preventing you from seeing them.)

It will be done, don't worry. Arylett is a lady of much busy-ness, so please have some patience.

Hi, you're a great artist. Hey, could you make me a request? All the Eeveelutions in one image I can use as a signature. But have none of them using attacks, maybe all of them together like a big family? (Just keep Eevee in the center, otherwise do anything you want.) If it's too hard, there's no need to do it.

Also, I think Creation 1 is more dragon-y than bird-y. And as for Claton... "The Monster under your Bed!"

Oh, so you want something like the Eeveelution picture but without attacks? I'll attempt it, yes. (As in, your request is accepted.)

I give you my thanks.

Renteura, I'm working on your request, so hang tight. I think maybe I'll have it tommorow.

Hmm, I get that same image from Claton too... that same vibe.

~^_^~ HALLO!!! Just wondering if you could maybe draw Xhan for me when you have the time. I can only draw humans, so.... D: It really sucks. (It's all because I never WAS all that interested in drawing animals, therefore I failed to pick up good techniques for Pokemon early on...) By the way, in all the drawing of Xhan so far, his scarf looks so tight it migh choke him. If possible, could make it kind of loose fitting around his neck?

Okay! I'll draw him~ Really guys, I'm working on your requests. Just a bit of patience.

So um, since I seem to have be getting a lot of requests right now, they are temporarily Closed. They'll be Open again when I finish my current requests.

I thought this thread deserved a little bump. I think Zarion would be a great Pokemon, so maybe label as a Fakemon.

I can't believe I only browsed before! Your DP-sprite drawings are very awesome. And I love your RSP pictures, and Mourmedy's pic as well. Awesomeness!

Your coloured creations are love, and the Arkra de Atnura picture is beautifully coloured. I can't colour, let alone draw, so I'm just going to lavish praise...

Awww, you thought my thread deserved a bump! Thank you~ And well, Luxray sort of already fits Zarion's purpose, as it is a lion, so I don't really think it should be a fakemon. Hmm.

;;Bows to the Almighty Question Mark;; I am not worthy of your praise, your Sacred Punctuationess! Ahahaahha, I am glad though, I am glad that my pictures please your divine eyes! Anything to serve you~

Also uh, I only have one picture because I suck with my procrastionation and extreme Dreaded Homework. But I FINALLY got your request done, Renteura. Finally! Oh, I'm so sorry. Thank you for your patience!

And since I felt bad for taking so long, I put a little extra into the picture, Beldum's emitting a weird wave thingy:

Beldum.

That's all for now I'm afraid, because I must push myself off the computer right now or my mom will be angry. Also, must do Dreaded Homework. But I'm working on the other requests! Xhan just needs colouring and we're good to go.

Last edited:
Woaaaah, that's trippy. I love it <3 The beldum itself is about as cute as a Beldum can get, and the background is absolutely amazing; how long did it take you?

You need not bow, High Priestess! As a Question Mark, I do not have hands and lack the dexterity to draw with my mind... Thus, your talents are worthy of great praise! :P I demand, once you're done being swamped and overworked, that you do a drawing of Judgement Basaina looking epic.

But... with the RSP on hold, you won't know what she looks like, so I'll just have to describe her when the time comes. >:D

The background took... hmm... like about 30-something minutes? I think... not really as long as it looks. X3 And ahahaha, okay Stormy, your High Priestess shall draw Basaina when the time comes! Also, I'm glad you like it Renteura! Sorry I took so long again.

And I've completed yet another request in my Slow and Plodding Progress! Let's see... Ahaha, Black Yoshi, Xhan is done! Here:

Xhan~!
I hope I did the scarf justice!

Oh and I did a little bonus picture, muhehehe, you won't get this unless you're in the RSP Social Group, trust me (oh and introducing a new Arylettoutfit! The Battle Queenly Dress):

Xhan vs. Queen Arylett.

Eeveelution, you're next! So stay tuned, oh yes. And Arylett promises you an ART EXPLOSION on her next update. She's getting herself more organized, her homework done sooner and faster, which means she'll have more time (and less laziness and procrastination) hopefully~

Last edited:
Aw, Xhan is adorable in the first one. X3 Fluffy, in a cool pose (which looks like it could have ended up a bit awkward, but it came out well) and I love his sort of "fweeee~" expression.

I already rambled about the other one before, so I'll just say that the lightsabre looks awesome~ And it looks a little like the hair on top of her Maj.'s head is standing on end, don't know why...

Beldum <3 Beldum doesn't get enough attention. :( It looks sort of metallic with your colouring, which is cool~ It might look more so if it has some white highlights or something, though. The background is awesome.

ART EXPLOSION yesss.

Shweet!!! Scarf's good. I geuss the scaf is the one thing I can draw better than other people. Otherwise, I suck. So... FWEE!!!

I'm glad you like it~

Okay so umm... ARYLETT IS NOT DEAD. She just has been lazy and procrastinating and has LOTS OF SCHOOLWORK GAH. AP classes suck so much it hurts.

I do have an update for you. And technically it is an ART EXPLOSION. But not a NEW ART EXPLOSION. Yes, shameless bumping with more OLDOLDOLD Creations ripped out of notebook. Oh and Arylettavvie! Yes, I made this little number myself, as you can see:

Arylettavvie4.png

I do like this one. It's Creation 43, Strand Snake, inspired by DNA strands. It's basically supposed to be a DNA snake... or something:

C43 Strand Snake.

Creation 52, Autumn Down. Not ONLY does it have a cool name, but I really like this little bird thingy:

C52 Autumn Down.

Winged snake thingy, this is Creation 53, Orotail:

C53 Orotail.

Umm, I DON'T KNOW, okay. But here's Creation 54, Optrop:
C54 Optrop.

Next time, I'll have a NEW ART EXPLOSION for you guys~ And yes, I'll FINALLY have Eeveelution's request done by then hopefully. And lots of other stuff. And Requests shall Reopen. I'll try to escape from the LAZINESS that grips me.

Last edited:
Nice pictures. By the way, AP classes are mostly.... doing whatever we feel like. At least in my school. But I work fast, so.... Yeah, it could just be me.

oooh snakey DNA thing! It looks like its eating the other one, which is kinds creepy, but it still looks awesome.

I can't tell where the head of the Autumn Down is, but it still looks wicked.

OMG FLYING SNAKE FLYING SNAKE! It's adorable, to say the least.

Optrop... I can't really make heads or tails of it, unfortunately.

I'm terrible at posting here, I have to admit... Wait, have I ever posted here? Well, If I haven't, then this shall be my start!

Back
Top Bottom