• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erm . . . Hello?

Foxfire

Beta Pokemon
Hello, people of The Cave of the Dragonflies Forums. My name isn't Foxfire, in case you thought that was actually my name. Wow, some people are dumb these days . . .

At any rate, I just wanted to introduce myself before I go plunging into the FanFiction subforum and start correcting peoples' grammar like a madman. A few things about myself are as follows:

I am not totally sane. Seriously. Sometimes you may find me talking to myself, or, more often, talking to my imaginary pet groundhog, Neil. Please disregard this.

As I said before, I am a total grammar nazi, and anyone who does not meet my grammar expectations will be frowned upon and/or have Neil set on him.

Finally, I would like to close this post with a notice: I do not drink tea or eat cod, although I am willing to try herring.

-Foxfire

GRAMMAR NAZIS FOR THE WIN

hai iz mew2 bahaha! 1337 tlk!!!!!!!one!11!!one!

Anyways, all joking aside, I'm Mewtwo, redisent psychic cat at your service. *bows*

Welcome Foxfire! Very nice username. :D I'm Mini Moonwalker, and like you, love correct grammar. Though I'm too shy to correct it. :/ Anyways, once again welcome, and since you would rather not have tea and cod, here is some herring. *hands you herring*

Enjoy the Fourms!

Hi, new person.

Blade, Fall Out Boy fanatic, blade-related and dragon type pokemon lover, giver of foam swords (Take one, if you would.), director of people to the Anime-Style Battling thread (Go there, please.), at your service.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to explain the function of a rubber duck to an invisible dragon.

@RTB: You have one of mine, I have one of yours

Welcome.

Try to avoid

Carnivourous welcome mats, they eat you
Vegitarian welcome mats, they eat sugar
InvisiChomp the invisible Garchomp, who stalks you
Cursed floorboards, who make you fall over
King Magikarp, who eats northerners
and Blaziken, Sceptile and Empoleon duking it out, if you get caught in the crossfire...well, let's just say medical insurance won't cover it.

You can deal with all these problems using any of the following weapons. *pulls lever and a wall slides away revealing several weapons*
The foam sword, shotgun, flamethrower and pet Houndoom, or the radio to call in the HitmonArmy (Every fighting type there is) or the Lati-Cops

WelcomeBanner.png
Cheatmaster may have warned you about everything that I can think of. Except for: Don't pet the alligators.

Hi! Since you're not interested in fish, would you like some beverages and pastries instead?

So, I'm Superbird, resident bird-lover here at the forum. You seem to have actually browsed around here before, or something, before making an account? Am I right?

So anyway, have fun, and get rid of the carnivorous welcome mats with this foam sword. *hands a foam sword*

Pardon me if I didn't get back quickly enough, where I live it was really late in the evening when I posted.

Originally Posted by Mewtwo
GRAMMAR NAZIS FOR THE WIN

YES, GRAMMAR NAZIS RULE, ALONG WITH NOT HAVING PERIODS AT THE ENDS OF SENTENCES

All jokes aside, hi, Mewtwo!

Originally Posted by Brock
LEAVE MY SIGHT IMMEDIATLEY!!

Hi. *forces you to eat cod*

Hello, Brock, and thank you (maybe) for the cod. :sweatdrop: Why is everyone talking in all caps?

Originally Posted by Mini_Moonwalker
Welcome Foxfire! Very nice username.

Thank you. It was actually, if I can trust Bulbapedia, the original name for Vulpix at some point. Boo Nintendo, Foxfire is such a cooler name than Vulpix!

:D I'm Mini Moonwalker, and like you, love correct grammar. Though I'm too shy to correct it. :/ Anyways, once again welcome, and since you would rather not have tea and cod, here is some herring. *hands you herring*

Enjoy the Fourms!

We should start a grammar club! Oh, and thank you for the herring, I just need to figure out how to hold it and the cod at the same time . . . Nice meeting you, anyway, Mini_Moonwalker!

Originally Posted by RespectTheBlade
Blade, Fall Out Boy fanatic, blade-related and dragon type pokemon lover, giver of foam swords (Take one, if you would.), director of people to the Anime-Style Battling thread (Go there, please.), at your service.

Hello, RespectTheBlade! I think I will take one of your swords (eyes Cheatmaster's post nervously). I've never been paricularly interested in Anime-Style Battling, but who knows? I'll probably check it out at some point.

Originally Posted by Cheatmaster
Try to avoid

Carnivourous welcome mats, they eat you
Vegitarian welcome mats, they eat sugar
InvisiChomp the invisible Garchomp, who stalks you
Cursed floorboards, who make you fall over
King Magikarp, who eats northerners
and Blaziken, Sceptile and Empoleon duking it out, if you get caught in the crossfire...well, let's just say medical insurance won't cover it.

Sir, yes, sir! :freaked: Get back, stupid welcome mats.

You can deal with all these problems using any of the following weapons. *pulls lever and a wall slides away revealing several weapons*
The foam sword, shotgun, flamethrower and pet Houndoom, or the radio to call in the HitmonArmy (Every fighting type there is) or the Lati-Cops

Lord, I didn't know forums were so dangerous! OK, now I have to balance two plates of fish, a foam sword, a shotgun, a flamethrower, a Houndoom who's trying to fight off sugar-crazed welcome mats, and a radio . . . Anyways, hi, Cheatmaster!

Originally Posted by River
Cheatmaster may have warned you about everything that I can think of. Except for: Don't pet the alligators.

Hello, River. I think you're a bit late, there's an alligator gnawing at my leg.

Originally Posted by Superbird
Hi! Since you're not interested in fish, would you like some beverages and pastries instead?

So, I'm Superbird, resident bird-lover here at the forum. You seem to have actually browsed around here before, or something, before making an account? Am I right?

So anyway, have fun, and get rid of the carnivorous welcome mats with this foam sword. *hands a foam sword*

Hello, Superbird, and yes, I would like some pastries and beverages. I don't know where I'm going to put them, though . . . Anyway, I haven't browsed around the forums much, but enough to see what sort of stuff you guys have going on here, and to see that message about drinking tea and eating cod Butterfree put at the top of the forums.

Incidentally, I did have an account on Serebii Forums once, so I am familiar with posting to some extent.

-Foxfire

I created the vegetarian welcome mats. Cmon, Era... get those new ones here...

The old ones were a bad batch.

*I whip the mats, while donutes fall out of my pockets*

Oh, and by the way, I managed to put a hat on the Garchomp. If you see a floating hat, RUN.

Hi~

Has anyone else noticed that the things tht TCoDers pick up on and repeat are the ones that center on destruction, torture, pain, and so forth? Cases in point: Carnivorous welcome mats, Invisible shiny Garchomp that eat people, poisonous cod.

*gives milk and cookies and puts on a conveniently placed coffee table next to Foxfire*Don't worry, they're protected by a force field that no one except you can get through. You don't have to worry about them getting stolen. *bast away vegetarian welcome mat with foam sword* Enjoy your stay!

Thank you. It was actually, if I can trust Bulbapedia, the original name for Vulpix at some point. Boo Nintendo, Foxfire is such a cooler name than Vulpix!

We should start a grammar club! Oh, and thank you for the herring, I just need to figure out how to hold it and the cod at the same time . . . Nice meeting you, anyway, Mini_Moonwalker.

-Foxfire

Oh yeah! I read about if before. Foxfire was the original name for Vulpix, yes. Foxfire does sound cooler! It reminds me of FireFox, haha! (Also, wasn't Cubone going to be name Orphan?)

We should! We actually could make one, seeing as anyone can make a club in the Clubs thread. And here, I'll get you a table to set everything down. *pulls out a table from a random place* There you go! Very nice to meet you, as well~

Ahoy, everyone. That post with all of the quote tags took about an hour to write, so I'm going to use a simpler method.

MysticMoon

Why is this forum so dedicated to trying new foods? All right, I'll try the foam sword, but only if you give me some InvisiChomp repellant. There's something nibbling at my heel . . .

Xero the Echidna

*Grabs a doughnut* Now that you mention it, yes, there is a hat floating behind me. Oh God.

Squornshellous Beta

The cod is poisonous? Thank God I didn't eat it . . . I did eat the herring, though. Is the herring poisonous?

Superbird

I'll put the doughnut I stole from Xero on this table, too, InvisiChomp is trying to steal it from me.

Mini_Moonwalker

Yep, Cubone was going to be called Orphon at one point. Incidentally, Eevee was going to be called Eon, so I guess we know where the -eon suffix on the Eeveeloutions comes from.

Actually, once I get more acquainted with the forums, like, say, fifty posts later, I'll start a grammar nazi club. Remind me about that, will you?

-Foxfire

Ahoy, everyone. That post with all of the quote tags took about an hour to write, so I'm going to use a simpler method.

Why is this forum so dedicated to trying new foods? All right, I'll try the foam sword, but only if you give me some InvisiChomp repellant. There's something nibbling at my heel . . .

-Foxfire

Here you go. *Hands Foxfire a can of Invisichomp Repellant.*

But that thing nibbling at your heel is probably one of my inner demons. (Apparently, they're just like Gible.)

Here's an extra can of Garchomp repel.*gives*

AND I LIKE NEW FOODS!

Yesterday, I tried pickled cabbage. It's quite good.^-^

I'm back! Woot, woot!

RespectTheBlade

Thank you for the InvisiChomp repellant, I'm sure I'll put it to good use. *Hits Neil on the head with it.* Darn, I'm probably gonna have to go to the emergency room now. I think your inner demons just broke my ankle.

MysticMoon

Add pickled cabbage to my list of new foods to try, along with Superbird's cookies and (non-poisoned) cod. Get back here, Neil, I have another special treat for you . . .

Zackrinian

I am glad to hear that I am not welcome. :sweatdrop: The welcome mats are fine, I'm fighting them off with a lightsaber I most certainly did not steal from Darth Vader.

-Foxfire

Back
Top Bottom