• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Event] Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Holy shit kusari, how'd your avatar become three dimensional? =O)

Switching Dementia with Artemis the Litwick.

EDIT: So can we switch Pokemon or can't we? >=(

:o If you really don't have an evolved pokemon to use, I could lend you one! See Blazhy's post about unevolved stuff.

Also, I've invited everyone over to the usergroup of awesome, which Kratos and Pathos and Kusari and the like can't see.

:o If you really don't have an evolved pokemon to use, I could lend you one! See Blazhy's post about unevolved stuff.

Also, I've invited everyone over to the usergroup of awesome, which Kratos and Pathos and Kusari and the like can't see.

I also have fairly good stuff!

(Holy shit kusari, how'd your avatar become three dimensional? =O)

Switching Dementia with Artemis the Litwick.

EDIT: So can we switch Pokemon or can't we? >=(

Litwick isn't Consensually/Inherently Hovering, so it probably isn't a good idea.

I still wonder why Lampent and Chandelure are only Consensually Hovering, though. It doesn't make any sense :\

On the topic of Freezing: Mort the haunter has a sig move that lets him freeze his opponent solid over a third of their body. I could conceivably cripple someone if I could grab onto a passerby's poké for long enough for him to do it. :D

Also, someone should probably Foresight Giratina, unless I'm missing something.

Players post their commands in any order for a given round. Kratos, Kusari, and Pathos will PM me their orders for each round instead.
Wait. Why? This makes it advantageous for our side to stall in our posting commands and drag the battle on. o_O

Wait. Why? This makes it advantageous for our side to stall in our posting commands and drag the battle on. o_O

I think the big three would wait for us to post commands first, and then PM them?

And if we try to drag it on, people are gonna get DQ'd... not sure of the order of DQ, though!

Why bother PMing them, then? Plus I assume they're also subject to the DQ.

EDIT: I also assumed it was a flat week and then anyone who hadn't posted would be DQed.

Which, considering how that just makes pokemon swap hands, may be a not-so-bad thing.

I don't know, this current method seems pretty... uneven, but not in any particular way.

Are you kidding? It's a huge advantage for them.

Personally, PMing commands just frustrates me due to all the possibilities of circular commands and I think it's just easier to post them. But yeah it is overly good for them; I just think if we're alerted when their commands are in (did I say that somewhere?) it has a few possibilities.

It's definitely a huge advantage for them. Unless we do the ninja-post thing...like wait until the minute before the week is up and then post commands, therefore forcing the three to PM their commands ahead of time...but that would require almost exact timing.

... interesting that you choose to plot where we can see.

I'm not sure we'd call it a 'collaboration' - we are all three here seeking destruction, and you are in our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom