• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Final Fantasy

Adnan

noobcake 1000
Hmm... there should have been a thread for this game. Oh well.

Have you played the Final Fantasy series? I've never played them, but I really look forward to buying it for my PSP

FINAL FANTASY ROCKS.

Enough said.

On a random note, it's hard to talk about a teenager's game like FF when you know the Teletubbies are dancing to Sexy Back on another window. ^^

I love the series, and am super excited for XIII.

I have a fanfic based on the pre-VII world of FF that's almost ready to finish its first book. (out of eight)

Well, my opinions are extremely different to everyone elses, but final fantasy died after VII and came back when XII was made.
There's a XIII coming out?!?! I didn't know that...

I love Final Fantasy. Look at my avatar~

My favourite Final Fantasies: VIII and IX. (I think IX is very underappreciated in my opinion. It was the first FF I ever played, so it has a special place in my heart. I've played it SO many times, like 20. I love it that much.)

Ah, so great, so wonderful. I still need to get III for DS though. It's the only one I'm missing. I have I, II (Origins), IV, V, VI (all for GBA), VII, VIII, IX, X, and XII. Could care less about XI or any of the spin-off games though.

My dad named Aerith after my older sister.

Then Aerith died.

^I played that. It was fun. ^^

Anybody else play FFTA/2?

I have both. ^^

EDIT: Would you like me to go to GameStop and get it? I found fifty bajillion copies while looking for PW.

Well, my opinions are extremely different to everyone elses, but final fantasy died after VII and came back when XII was made.
It was temporarily revived with IX imo. I've never played XII.

Zantetsuken said:
There's a XIII coming out?!?! I didn't know that...
After twelve of them, did you really not expect a thirteenth?

Yeah. I've played I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X, XI, and XII. Never played VIII, want a copy of IX before VIII, but VIII looks more interesting than VII. I own I, III, VII, X, XI, and XII. I also own XII: Revenant Wings and FFTA2. They better remake V and VI on DS as well, I'd kinda like to own legit copies and the stores around here never stock the GBA versions.

VI is the best, IX is second-best, though V is my favourite. I like III, but V's job system blows III's out of the water. First one I ever played was IX.

On FFXI (Fairy) my character name is Azulmagia, main job config being Blue Mage/Red Mage. Level 47 right now. My other jobs include Warrior (15), Thief (15), Paladin (16), Samurai (12), Ranger (7), and Bard (9). Don't think I'm doing any others?... I've got White Mage (4), Black Mage (6), and Monk (3), but whatever. Oh yeah, and Ninja (23).

Oh yeah. XIII. Meh, doesn't really interest me. I've still got the rest of XII and Tactics: WotL to mess around with.

I own and have played I-VII and IX-XII, plus XIIRW, TA, TA2, CC, and VIIDoC. Go go incomprehensible acronyms...?

FFIII kinda sucks :|

the series on the whole is pretty good. formulaic and predictable, as well as v corny, but it's fun at least. pity about the fandom.

Own/played I-VI, XIIRW, TA, TA2, CCRoF.
Skoot says it pretty well. I didn't dislike FFIII that much, but I was very sick and semiconscious the whole time I was playing it.

I've played VII, IX, XII, and Tactics Advance. Also some of DoC and X-2, but I didn't really care for those. :\

I dunno, I really like the first four I mentioned, even though VII's fanbase is about fifty times more 'oh god' than the others. D: IX and XII are probably my favorites.

You know the only reason VII does/is doing so well is because of the hero and villian's respective fan clubs (no offense to VII fans)

Amen to that.

VIII started out fine, but started falling apart around the middle of Disk 2. Although I will admit making the Celtic jig for the concert scene and then cranking the PSX up loud so I could dance to it.

The ones I've played (from loved most to loved least):

VII (<3) - also have Dirge of Cerberus
X (also <3)
X-2 (underrated)
XII
III
Tactics Advance
I
II

Back
Top Bottom