• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FMC's tCoDf Family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:3 adding everyone now~

Also Danni if you can find/still have the Genis avi I'll use it. I don't have it saved apparently ; ; but I'll keep looking in my files.

EDIT: FOUND IT! :DDDD

Last edited:
Can I be the person who's always out by your fence for some reason, who you sometimes come to for advice, although you've never seen my entire face? :D?
I just got the reference. xDDDD

Can I be the crazy artist first cousin who likes to laugh and seemingly loves bloodshed?

I'll be your OTHER pet rat. :D

I have 6 pet rats :D Some are on their way out though ;.;

The two boys are old, they've become really skinny. Binka has a marmory(sp?) tumour but despite being more than 3 years old it's still ernergetic. However poor Bella's just over 1 year and a half old, and has some type of lump that the doctor can Identify. It used to be quite large but now it's deflated and it's moldy, though we clean it everyday. I don't think they'll be able remove it because it's bleeding, and that means it must have it's own blood supply. So yeah :(

Back on Topic, I'll be the annoying cousin :)

I believe I was: the youngest sister of the bunch :D

I'd be willing to change it if you'd like me to~

May I be your awesome mom, where you're my favorite of my siblings, and I just happen to give you a monthly allowance of $5.00? 8D

No, because I was her mom before. D< DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS PRETENDING TO BE YOUR MOTHER, FMC

BECAUSE THEN I WILL GROUND YOU

also I suppose you might get raped...? that too

Well however this works, I have to be Xikaze's wife.

But he's not here enough and he's not in the family.

:\

FMC said:
Spaekle Oddberry - the person who's always out by your fence for some reason, who you sometimes come to for advice, although you've never seen my entire face

...Home Improvement. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom