• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fond (or Not So Fond) Memories of TCoD

It was only like ten questions! I thought I would preempt all of the other stupid tmi threads! Sadly I didn't know that "How many nipples do you have?" needed to be listed.

Well, it certainly is an important query. Some people could be almost at dog-level and they wouldn't have known without your thread.

I think it was pre-vB forum crash, so uh, good luck with that. Could definitely go about reviving it though.

I have many memories of the forums, few of which have been touched upon in this thread. But I mostly remember how angry I was about everyone. I've picked fights with Turbo, Tangelafan, Lady of Flames. As long as they were slightly annoying I exploded. I'm surprised I've never been banned for all of my flaming but I did get an infraction once for telling Furret he was an ass and was the worst mod ever.

I have many memories of the forums, few of which have been touched upon in this thread. But I mostly remember how angry I was about everyone. I've picked fights with Turbo, Tangelafan, Lady of Flames. As long as they were slightly annoying I exploded. I'm surprised I've never been banned for all of my flaming but I did get an infraction once for telling Furret he was an ass and was the worst mod ever.

O.O

DUDE, I REMEMBER YOU! I thought I'd NEVER see you back here again!

You are a fucking legend of TCOD.

(For those who weren't here in February 2007, THIS IS THE GUY WHO GOT TCOD'S ONE MILLIONTH HIT. BOW DOWN.)

I know that no one has posted in this thread since July, but it seemed like the most appropriate place to put this.

I was looking through some old folders on my computer and came across this picture made by Jolty. I find it humorous and interesting.

joltytcod.png

and i found that monstrosity in my photobucket 2 days ago holy god

...i remember every single person on there
and 2 of them are still my bffs

I remember almost everyone in the picture... though there are two or three that I don't even have vague memories of. I remember everyone else quite well.

I saved the picture to my computer on October 3, 2004. It's hard to believe it was that long ago.

Very nice find, Chris. (And welcome back! ((: )
It's cute how even your current avatar really resembles your picture on there...

Very nice find, Chris. (And welcome back! ((: )
It's cute how even your current avatar really resembles your picture on there...
Hey Furiianda!

This probably was the avatar I had at the time, it is another old image I found on my computer a while ago. I believe Butterfree made it for me in 2003 or so.

Oh hey, I remember those avatars. She was taking requests back on the conforums version of Mew's Hangout right? I remember getting one with the gold version Houndoom sprite. I think this was the sprite, although it doesn't have the border. They were pretty nice avs actually.

Also whoa, I'm in that Jolty pic, ha ha. I've always wondered where Melthree got to, I think her forums were the first I ever joined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom