• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forgotten Pokemon

Bombsii

IM ON THE ROAD ON THE ROAD TO VIRIDIAN CITYYYY~
For pokemon who have been abondoned.
Heres some more I can think of.
  • Shellder
  • Exeggcutor
  • Krabby
  • Stantler
  • Ledyba
  • Sunflora
  • Mareep
  • Girafarig
  • Pineco
  • Shuckle

But thats the thing is'nt it? pokemon like Mightyena, Yamna, Sentret and Zigzagoon lose all meaning to be used when you get into the game, theres no further reason to use them...

Last edited:
Re: Who uses a Marowak anymore? and other stuff

Marowak is actually really good after getting some speed boosts via baton pass

On what are you basing this list of "pokémon people have forgotten about?" It's true that some of them aren't very useful in competitive battling, but that doesn't mean that some people don't like them or use them, at least ingame.

Zigzagoon is incredibly useful ingame at high levels because of pickup. Yanma... evolves into yanmega, which is quite powerful. Ampharos, which evolves from mareep, is a popular UU pokémon. In ASB, mareep are very common. Again, I don't see where you're getting this "people have forgotten them" thing from.

And marowak definitely isn't one of them.

): I used a Mareep in Silver. Her name was Shimmer. FP + Thunderbolt = fun times. But I had to swap to my Meganuim when ground types were around.

Well, Girafarig I catch and use occasionaly, for it's Psychic/ Normal type combination, which is unique~

And Mareep- I have a LV.68 Amphoros on XD named Shocky who I love, and one on Gold and PMD (1).

Eeh, since I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon lately, I can't say that any of the Pokemon are necessarily forgettable or not-used-very-much-liek. I used Mareep, Flaafy, and Ampharos in Pokemon Colosseum and I think XD. (certainly hope I'm spelling their names right)

I gotta admit though, a week or two back when I was playing Crystal, I saw Tangela, and was all, "Oh yeh..." Since it was just not a Pokemon I really seen often. I had only just yesterday wondered whether it got a new evolution form. Apparently it does, Tangrowth. I dun like it's name, nor the way it looks. (Tangela and Tangrowth are REALLY green when shiny 8O)

I haven't forgotten Sunflora, for some reason it's look never appealed to me. I've always preferred Roselia in that sense of having a 'flower-liek' Pokemon. I couldn't get over how small Roselia was in Colosseum and XD...

*Takes offense at Marowak being called forgotten*

*Takes offense at Krabby being called forgotten*

*Takes offense at Ledyba being called forgotten*

Mine's so cuuuute~ I don't wanna evolve it~

Flaaffy

I caught a shiny Marowak and cloned it, then gave one to my sister. We both love it, and use it. :D

People do use these Pokémon; you just have to look around a bit.

Farfetch'd? Seel? Shellder?
Ionno.

Farfetch'd is awesome too.
How about Dodrio, or Octillery?

I adore Marowak. I'm EV training one at the moment, actually, and with her Thick Club she will become a destoryer of worlds.

I have a level 100 Sunflorea somewhere. I was bored, uploaded her from Colosseum and trained for no good reason X3

Okay...

Here's one.

Gulpin and Swalot. Nobody ever uses them, I'm sure of it.

I can top that -- how many people do you know use Jigglypuff & evos, or Sudowoodo, or Delibird or (wait for it) Unknown.

Seriously, I think Unknown wins this

edit: parasect

Back
Top Bottom