• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

Don't mean to double post but this is too good not to

fuckyoujohnmccain.jpg

That's the closest I've ever gotten to reading McCain fanfic ):

is that the one where O'Reilly was like "but science can't answer EVERYTHING therefore it is useless!"?
Might be, I don't remember everything. I do remember O'Reilly being all 'HA BUT THERE WERE MANY EVIL ATHEISTS HITLER STALIN (NAME I CAN'T REMEMBER) What've you got to say about that.'
'Well, yes, of course those people were awful but we have to think: did they do this because they were atheists? Ah, and Hitler was a devout Catholic-'
'No he wasn't, he was forced into it but abandoned it soon in his life.'
'(smile) Yes yes, we can disprove tha-'
'AND THAT WAS RICHARD DAWKINS THANK YOU FOR BEING ON THE SHOW'

Last edited:
His interview with Micheal Moore was brilliant, too; he only agreed to go on if they didn't edit it at all, so just before the ad break O'Rilley was all sarcastic about it for no good reason. That man makes me laugh, he does.

I love how instead of Professor or at least Writer or something Richard Dawkins gets a huge
ATHEIST
above his name.

ATHEIST
Richard Dawkins

CUNT
Bill O'Reilly

well, to be fair, being a professor is not the reason he was on the show, being an atheist is.

also Richard Dawkins was waaaaaay too nice, all letting Bill O'Reilly make weak jokes and cut him off like that and not even listen to what he was saying. >(

dawkins is smart enough to know that being a douchebag back to o'reilly will make people write him off as a dick not worth listening to

the man is incredibly rational and I don't know how he does it

Dawkins is incredible in that he can remain calm when facing obnoxious dicks but he can also throw soul-crushing one-liners and knows his stuff so well any argument people give he can contest, calmly.
I think one of the only times he really started getting upset in public was when he was on a show and this meek fundamentalist was asked why God had allowed the Holocaust to happen. The man replied that God was testing their faith and that it was all so they could live in Heaven once they accepted Jesus or something and he was being so goddamn offensive one of the other guests told the fundie he hoped he'd rot in hell.

oh and I think he really deserved more than 'Richard Dawkins - ATHEIST' because he wasn't there just to tell people about what it's like being atheist, but to debate and talk about his book (which O'Reilly obviously didn't read). So Professor or at least Author would have been in order.

Also Palin-wise: I can't believe she named her children Track, Trig, Bristol and Piper. Willow is also kind of weird but Piper? Piper
And calling the Down's kid Trig was horrible too because he's gonna have a hard enough life without having some bullshit name.

I'm used to Piper because I have an unnatural obsession with Piper Perabo. But Track?

And Bristol will forever be The City in the County Formerly Known as Avon to me.

honestly, Track? wtf? she was probably drugged up on painkillers after giving birth, and then they asked her to sign the birth certificate, and she couldn't remember what she was going to call him, so she wrote the first word that came to mind. and that word was "track".

Back
Top Bottom