• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 1]

Okay then...
Next on the list for prodding/inactive lynching is....
Glace.

*Checks*

2x FACEPALM COMBOB

Tentatively voting for ILS. I don't want for us to use an Abstain when we might /really/ need it and we don't have any left :C
We have three, and it's prime time we use one.

Even without DarkAura's bit of giveaway (mighty odd, by the way, but let's let it rest for the time being), there's no good reason why not Abstain now.

*shrugg*

I will tell you this; lynching him will kill me....actually wait, maybe i have that confused, i gotta look at my role

Sure, Glace

Is it three abstains per phase, or is it three abstains for the entire game? The latter just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

Is it three abstains per phase, or is it three abstains for the entire game? The latter just seems a bit ridiculous to me.

The latter.
It's become a trend on tCoD to restrict Abstains, as some games were just Abstaining the whole way and taking a loooooooong time.

1 Action Phase (night) + 1 Discussion Phase (day) = 1 "day"

So yes, it is for the whole game. It really shouldn't be that restrictive. In face-to-face mafia games I've always played there is no such thing as abstain.

I COME BACK
AND THERE'S ALL THIS DISCUSSION THAT I MISSED
Judging by what I just read, I say Glace.

Glace I guess. Might as well.

There's nothing really to add. (sorry I'm late, I just got online)

Inactive lynching is no better than "wasting abstains". If an inactive member happens to be mafia, they're no threat. We stand to lose not much either if the inactive member has a power role, but, regardless, giving the inactive a chance to at some point manifest themselves seems to me much better than zealously holding onto three abstains. If we seriously, seriously need any, keeping two at hand for that occasion is just enough.

Inactive lynching is no better than "wasting abstains". If an inactive member happens to be mafia, they're no threat. We stand to lose not much either if the inactive member has a power role, but, regardless, giving the inactive a chance to at some point manifest themselves seems to me much better than zealously holding onto three abstains. If we seriously, seriously need any, keeping two at hand for that occasion is just enough.

I wanted to say something like this, but Metallica Fanboy worded it a lot better than I could possible have so yeah. There are positives and negatives to abstaining and voting Glace right now so I'm just going to.. sit here and do nothing, for now.

In any case, while your head is on the chopping block you should probably say something in your own defense, Glace :V

I agree. I really don't see a reason to lynch Glace right now. But the abstains aren't enough to stop this...

I'd rather Glace had spoken up :E
But apparently he hasn't been paying attention (he's been online recently), so it's better to drop dead weight.

Look, Glace has been online but hasn't bothered to post. Which means he doesn't care, or isn't that important to the game. If he's mafia whether or not he's active doesn't matter, it's one step closer to winning. If he's innocent... if we lynch him the mafia is one step closer to winning... I think I'm going to have to change my vote to abstain...

After several days of discussion, the figures of legend finally resolved to bide by peace until more could be determined.

No one was killed. 48 hours for the action phase.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 1]

Umm, i thought glace had more votes than abstain. Or is my brain malfunctioning?

Back
Top Bottom