• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 2]

Sorry it was a derp, serious I didn't know that was gone, I kind of want it back now. For some reason I read "hasn't even posted" as "hadn't even viewed"... Fuck me freddy.

To support Hawke, Glace is definetly active, he was online today at 2:46 my time, and it's 6:35 according to my time zone.

Hmm. Okay then, Glace; don't really feel like checking out whether I voted for him already so yeah.

For the first time, the Council of Legends decides to make a kill. Glace, having not defended himself, becomes the first victim. His body, which doesn't seem to budge, is dragged to the noose, his expressionless face staring blankly in the distance. The cord is fitted around his neck and the stool under his feet is removed. There is no gore involved.

Glace is dead. He was innocent.
But just remember, no one is truly innocent in Greek mythology.

48 hours for actions

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 2]

Chilling winds sweep across the Greek landscape, freshly coated with snow. Drawing a distant eye like an amorous rose is vibrant paint from the body of Chief Zachrai. The wounds are much like DarkAura's. Closer inspection reveals what seems to be teeth marks gorged in to the exposed flesh.

Meanwhile, the oracle of Delphi brings to the Council a divine message:

Vicious demons scream and yell
For they are not alone
The weeping angel at the well
Beware the snake of stone

Chief Zachrai is dead. Innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 3]

GOREY GORE. Snake of stone, snake of stone... Medusa has snakes for hair, and can turn organisms into stone, so it's probably a reference to Medusa.

Is it too much? Just trying to write good descriptions, not gross anyone out.

エル.;546500 said:
Is it too much? Just trying to write good descriptions, not gross anyone out.

It isn't too much,just so that you know.
but that's me.
the goriest description that I have seen was in TCoD mafia from a while back.
Yes, I do go all the way back.
Edit:this is a link to it

... Hell, I can just barely not remember that. Although... I think I remember my role? Shame that I have all my old PMs deleted; it really puts a damper on all the nostalgia.

Anyway, I suppose a lynch is important; that poem sounds pretty ominous.

That thing about teeth and the angel at the well seem important but I really need to touch up on my mythology, so does anyone else have ideas? No gods come to mind who focus on teeth or have sharp teeth. And I agree with ILS, snakes of stone can only really be Medusa unless L is using ridiculously obscure Greek myths :V

And I don't think the deaths are too gory! They're descriptive, not overly violent.

Okay, something caught my eye here:
The flavor for Glace's death had this thing:
"But just remember, no one is truly innocent in Greek mythology."

And Chief Zackarai's death had no disclaimer of the sort.
...But then again, it could be nothing.

Oh, wait, Glace's death scene mentioned something about his body not moving. Stones don't move. "Beware the snake of stone"... Maybe there's a Medusa running around, and she silenced Glace?

Last edited:

Arg confusing flavor text is confusing. Will post more later but I am on a cell phone.

The truly innocent... so that must mean there is an innocent faction of some sort. Masons? Wow I haven't seen them in FOREVER. Chances are slim, I mean I haven't seen masons in forever. If not then maybe Glace was a death miller, or it might be a sign that there are death millers/millers around.

You know inspectors might come in handy right about now.

Back
Top Bottom