• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hamburgers?

lol did they use a frigging photograph for the cracker or something?
And the sandwich the Ivysaur ate... I love how it was only one image and they just made it rotate and stuff to make it move.

Nobody would ever notice, 4Kids.

As for the actual topic of hamburgers and not being an edit, but actually in the original Japanese version... I don't really care that "omg Japanese people are putting American food on their show how come!", I'm more concerned about what they're made of.

Wow, that's just sad that they did that. It's like they think that Americans are idiots and wouldn't know what a freaking rice ball is. The subbed episodes are always better, 4Kids made Pokemon seem like Dora the Explorer or something.

My guess is that scientists have successfully created meat that grows like a plant. I remember reading somewhere that the meat doesn't come from Pokemon. Not sure where, though...

HAMBURGERS ARE PEOPLE! TELL THE PEOPLE

You know, since magikarp can only learn splash and tho level them up you have to put them in the breeding center, its better just to catch a gyrados.

Hmm... I thought Magikarp could learn tackle? And flail? Even so, it sure is hard to level them. -_-

Maybe there's a link to the real world and the Pokemon world....so the burgers and stuff are made from our cows and such....

Dumb idea, but it can work.

Nah, that's ok. I kinda had the same idea. =P

When I was a kid, I was wondering where the holes of the donut were[/fail]

Once upon a time there were real fish in the sea. Why not real cows?

I'm pretty sure some real animals exists in the Pokemon world. I mean in that episode where Ash goes fail(again) and makes Caterpie battle Pidgey, Pidgey eats a real worm.

Because cows aren't cute and marketable?

1200962036b5372M.jpg

In Japan, I heard that they are showed eating rice balls, and that 4Kids just changed it to hamburgers to make it less Japanese. (No, really.)

So they basically Americanized it without any regard to how they got the meat.

OR THEY JUST KILL MILTANKS.
241.png

My version of the Pokemon anime is that any showings of real animals in the first season were fill-ins for Pokemon they didn't have yet. I guess that counts for Pidgey eating the worm too.

So yeah, I think they're eating Tauros.

Back
Top Bottom