• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have your pets ever done something hilarious?

Murkrowfeather

occasionally known as Giratina
I ask this because at this moment, my cat is snuggling with my shoe like a pillow.

I'm serious. Her head is in the dip where your foot goes and hr paw is in the right place and she's squirming and everything.

And now she's squirming around trying to get her head into the foot hole. xDDD It is hilarious, I tell you.

So, have your pets ever done anything of this comedic caliber? ( :O )

EDIT: Holy crud, she actually did it!

My puppy from my dog's first litter did that once, but with a slipper.

But I think that time when my dog, Elly, growled and sounded like she said "Gull!" or "Goal!" was still pretty funny/cute.

Er, let's see - my cat has eaten fish food, got stuck in the garden fence - but not completely stuck; she got out on her own - drunk out of the toilet, eaten several odd-looking things lying around on the floor, not quite managed to jump all the way up onto a chair and banged her head slightly - she didn't seem to be hurt, so it was funny - and that's about it. These things weren't necessarily hilarious, but they were still funny.

My rabbit's pretty amusing when I'm cleaning out her hutch - she runs around the run that's attached to the hutch, jumps into the hutch, gets in the way and tries to chew my jeans.

I don't actually have any pets right now, but the neighbours have a cat called Ralphie who likes to visit us sometimes. I have a big blue fluffy scarf which he absolutely loves. Even if he's being hyper, you can just put him on the scarf and he'll purr and snuggle into it and suck it.

I haven't had any pets for ages, except goldfish. So no, my pets have never done anything remotely interesting.

I have one wacky cat. He carries around stuffed animals and gives them to people.

My old dog, after giving him a bath, would always run around like crazy rubbing his ears on the ground to get the water out of them. Also, when we put him in the pool, he would try and swim to the deck and then my dad would pick him up, and he would still be paddling in the air. My dad would put him down, and he would just keep on swimming.

Once we were playing with my cat with a piece of sting, he kept on trying to eat it, but we made sure he didn't actually swallow it. At least we tried, when we puled it away, about ten centimetres of it came out of his mouth.

He's really fat and dopey as well, so that makes him permanently funny.

My cat (Harry) is pretty flippin' crazy. Sits on top of washing-machines, nicks my chair every morning, sits on windowsills, climbs into my mum's bed, and likes to jump on me at 3AM for a fuss. He also sleeps everywhere, sometimes in extremely funny/odd poses. Have a couple of pictures.

In mum's bed.
On the windowsill.
Being a princess.
Lovin' those books.

Your cat is adorable, Bluwiikoon. He looks so sweet resting his head against those books.

I have one wacky cat. He carries around stuffed animals and gives them to people.

That is insanely cute. :3

Well, my cats do a lot of things silly, but the funniest is that one of them drinks from the dripping tap XD. Also another one cleans herself, then all of the other cats then the top of the fish tank.

Um... one of my fish (who I intelligently named Big-Ears - I was five at the time, mind) kept trying to commit suicide by leaping out of the bowl. He succeeded eventually. Which isn't actually hilarious at all, but, uh, unusual?

My cat, Tux, is very fat. She also likes to jump on people. My cat, Tux, who is very fat, jumped on my brother's crotch. She also recently stuck her head in between my legs. And stayed like that for several moments. 0__o

My cat rubs he head on something - anything he can find - like, every five steps. xD When I hold something long up high like a piece of thread, he'll reach up and play with it (AWW SO KUTE)

He also meowed for about 20 seconds once.

My kitten, Pickles, just now looks like he is bowing down to some ancient god. XD He's asleep but he's in the Sphinx position, with his paws completely stretched in front of him and his head down. He's a nut.

My cat starts dancing on her hind legs if you put ANY sort of food above her head, so cute, and she likes to sit in the computer chair staring at the screen.

Back
Top Bottom