• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey TCODF, this is a cool thing to do. (Pokemon-related Favorites Chart)

t5khzn.png

The favourite Pokémon was a tie between Espeon, Lapras and Kingdra.

Last edited:
Please and thankies.

Pokemon (if you could use what Xikaze used, that would be awesome):
Overall: Alakazam
Legendary: Mewtwo
Starter: Blastoise
Fossil: Aerodactyl

Characters:
Protagonist: Red (FR/LG)
Rival: Silver
Gym Leader/E4: Brock (Anime)
Professor: Oak

Mechanics:
Type: Psychic
Move: Roar of Time
Ability: No Guard
Item: Rare Candy

Games:
Version: HG
Region: Kanto
Generation: Vier
Town/ City: Lavender

i love how at least two people haven't listened to alraune and requested someone do theirs for them. |:

Spaekle said:
Professor Layton thing

BAHAHAHAHA.

i love how at least two people haven't listened to alraune and requested someone do theirs for them. |:

To be fair, Mewtwo did offer several posts later. Might be nice if people just PM'd the requests to her instead of using the thread, though.

Behold my rubbish artistic skills!

147798158-24118722dd5c03d115cdc444a548f0a1.4c6c5ee8-full.png

What rubbish? You appear to be very good at drawing invisible favorites memes! (read: broken image? or was it earlier in the thread or something?)

I clicked on this thread and saw Xikaze posting an art meme. And then there was no Xikazeart. I am disappoint. Stop being lazy. >|

LIKE ME. I AM NOT LAZY. HA. Ugly shitsketches gogogogo

pokefavoritesMine.png

MIROR B. AND DR. KAMINKO COUNT SHUT UP

...can you see where I stopped caring about making things look almost decent? also why is everyone leaning to the left

fyi, the text in the "item" box says "those mats you put in your base in Gen III and they play music when you walk on them"

Damn and my computer isn't on. Time for a long winded plan to reupload my image.

Should be working now!

Last edited:
PokemonFavourites.png

I wanted to squeeze Falkner in the Gym Leader/E4 part but it would have been impossible. I got kinda lazy near the end so I didn't bother with Ho-Oh's popping out bits.

Feelin' lazy, if someone could make one of 'ese for me, it would be great.

Pokemon
Overall: Azumarill
Legendary: Latios 'nd Lugia
Starter: Mijimaru
Fossil: Rampardos

Characters
Protagonist: May (Emerald artwork please)
Rival: Cheren
Gym Leader/E4: Cynthia
Professor: The female one (however you spell 'er name)

Mechanics
Type: Psychic and Water
Move: Water Spout
Ability: Huge Power (Azumarill VS Arceus!)
Item: Rare Candy

Games
Game: Soul Silver and Platinum
Region: Sinnoh
Generation: 2 & 4
Town/City: Distortion World

itt mike fails at that pop-out effect

pokemonfaves.png
[/IMG]

(if you want a serious answer on "favourite game", then Emerald)

...ahaha part of Pallet Town got stuck in the fave generation box OTL

Back
Top Bottom