• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to shower with guys. No homo.

I like men overall. No homo.

David Hayter is the shit. No homo.

You know, OrangeAipom, I've always wondered why you have to go out of your way to be as obnoxious as possible in pretty much every thread on these forums.

You know, OrangeAipom, I've always wondered why you have to go out of your way to be as obnoxious as possible in pretty much every thread on these forums.
OrangeAipom sends me junk sits and spam on MSN... :(

And is annoying with needed to be, and not funny while doing it.

and there you have me wondering why people like furret and altmer ever got banned

ontopic: gays are mostly cool but don't wear pink lingerie on a gay parade, that's just fucking disgusting

I typed sits instead of sites and didn't notice... I usually notice when I spell something wrong...

...Why is body hair a tag?

I don't see anything wrong with teaching kindergarten kids to be open and unprejudiced tbh
It does seem a bit weird they'd have a whole day about this and that transgernder fairy tale thing but other than that :v

...I actually feel like screaming.

I used to find it impossible that people could actually believe in things like that. But seriously, "THAT'S DISGUSTING THEY'RE CONTAMINATING OUR CHILDREN JESUS WILL DESTROY THEM WITH HIS IRON SCEPTRE OF JUSTIIIICE"...

It's just...

Ugh.

Actually I don't like the idea of having a Gay Day in kindergarten. I mean... I don't know. It just feels weird, trying to teach such young kids about sex.

I agree, but the comments concerning homosexuality in that thread are just... I dunno. Very, very saddening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom