• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hot People

I SMELL CUNT

EMERGENCY INJECTION OF MARCO DAPPER, STAT

marcodapper063.jpg

I don't get what makes a guy hot. I thought the smaller the moobs the better but then straight girls/gay guys wet themselves at the opposite or something, so.

:/

I don't get what makes a guy hot. I thought the smaller the moobs the better but then straight girls/gay guys wet themselves at the opposite or something, so.

:/

Speaking personally? I like strong, masculine angles and some hair is nice, too. Nice, broad shoulders and a strong back. As for the chest, nobody wants moobs. They're called pectoral muscles! Depending on how large they get it's a turn off, but it's a turn on if there's at least some mild definition there.

<3

Also men's legs are so sexy. Actually men in general are sexy. Something so raw and powerful about men that I just do not see in women at all. I guess it's the same as you for men, though.

Speaking personally? I like strong, masculine angles and some hair is nice, too. Nice, broad shoulders and a strong back. As for the chest, nobody wants moobs. They're called pectoral muscles! Depending on how large they get it's a turn off, but it's a turn on if there's at least some mild definition there.

<3

Also men's legs are so sexy. Actually men in general are sexy. Something so raw and powerful about men that I just do not see in women at all. I guess it's the same as you for men, though.

Hear hear!

Though women aren't so bad.

I like girls cause they're pretty. I don't know what else to say. It's a biological thing and I'm not about to argue with nature.

Guys, on the other hand... I'm like a 1.5 on the Kinsey scale. I wanna say there's not a whole lot of guys that inspire any feeling in me but it's common enough where it happens at least once a day. Not like "ooh I want to rape him", like "he is not hard on the eyes". bah, I don't know how to explain it. It's usually not a sexual attraction, though that doesn't mean if I were single and the chance happened upon me, I wouldn't kiss a guy. It's just like ... I dunno. bah. >_<

Something so raw and powerful about men that I just do not see in women at all.
ugh I hate raw and powerful. I want my men to be sensitive and gentle and wimpy. Unfortunately, those types seem to be very rare. ;_;

also cirrus just managed the work of ten men with her post. I approve. :D

ugh I hate raw and powerful. I want my men to be sensitive and gentle and wimpy. Unfortunately, those types seem to be very rare. ;_;
My big problem is that I want a relationship with a handsome, older intellectual (would want him to be strong as well but that's a bit much I guess :v) but I'd like to see gentle and wimpy boys get done over.
Unfortunately that kind of sex life sounds too awesome to be a reality unless I become some sort of artist ):

Well. I mean. I'm not really attracted to the "sensitive and wimpy" type. I want someone who's a man. Raw, sensual, just ... sex in flesh. That's what men are for me - they are the embodiment of sex. Men are just so raw and sexual and that's what I'm attracted to.

There's just something that men have that women lack, and no it's not a penis, either. (Although that's the other reason I'm attracted to men.)

Well. I mean. I'm not really attracted to the "sensitive and wimpy" type. I want someone who's a man. Raw, sensual, just ... sex in flesh. That's what men are for me - they are the embodiment of sex. Men are just so raw and sexual and that's what I'm attracted to.

There's just something that men have that women lack, and no it's not a penis, either. (Although that's the other reason I'm attracted to men.)

Ah, I totally understand this. I can understand why you might find this attractve--I, on the other hand, am probably not attracted to men for the exact same reason. X3 Ironic since I'm not attracted to women because of the opposite, though...

Also I agree on the legs. The only things I particularly find attractive about men (not that makes me attracted to them, I can just occasionally appreciate a man's body) are the legs. Especially muscley ones. Not muscley arms, urgh, but muscley legs. <3

Manly men can be hot, but wimpy sensitive men can be adorable. Both are nice; both are attractive in their own different ways. I have heard which one prefers at any given moment depends on where one is in the menstrual cycle, though naturally, that would be void for gay men.

I have heard which one prefers at any given moment depends on where one is in the menstrual cycle.

Just out of curiosity, does it particularly correlate to which part? Like, ovulating women tend to lean towards the 'wimpy sensitive' kind most often? Or does it vary? Just wondering, because if what I just said is actually true, that would explain a lot.

Anyway.

kamina_char-edit.jpg

yoko-gurren-lagann.jpg

(Why yes, I did just happen across a new-to-me anime recently x3)

EDIT 2: NO CARTOONS OR IMAGES THAT ARE NOT REAL PEOPLE. thx. THIS IS NOT RETROACTIVE BUT IT COMES INTO EFFECT NOW
¬_¬

although i agree that:

a) TTGL is fuckwin
b) Kamina is hot
c) Yoko is hot
d) this forum needs a topic devoted to anime hotties. i might make it once i'm in a sligtly less exhausted state.

Back
Top Bottom