• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hot People

Just out of curiosity, does it particularly correlate to which part? Like, ovulating women tend to lean towards the 'wimpy sensitive' kind most often? Or does it vary? Just wondering, because if what I just said is actually true, that would explain a lot.
Actually, I believe (though it's been a while since I read that) that it was supposed to be the other way around - when you're ovulating you should be attracted to manlier men. But I could be wrong.

(Also, <3 Kamina.)

zooeydeschanelo.jpg

Actually, I believe (though it's been a while since I read that) that it was supposed to be the other way around - when you're ovulating you should be attracted to manlier men. But I could be wrong.

I think you're right about this one. Normally I'm the sort who would fawn over the pretty bespectacled long-haired intellectual sort of guy, but right now I'm drooling over Jason Momoa and Crispin Freeman (it's the voice! <333).

Last edited:
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned how much a guy's face plays into the attraction.

well, it does with me.

And it seems Finns have very, very attractive faces. Scandinavians as well.

Hee! @ Lee Pace as Ned.
And, while we're at it, the cast of Pushing Daisies; Anna Friel is adorable (see above) and if you don't know about my weird Cheno obsession, where've you been? And I've loved Ellen Green since I saw Little Shop of Horrors and Swoosie Kurtz makes eye patches bizzarely appealing. X3

And I'm also seconding the cast of Rent. They're a very pretty bunch, aren't they? I have the movie poster on my wall :3
Rosario Dawson's a bit too skinny as Mimi to be overly attractive (to be fair, she's supposed to look like a HIV+ drug addict), but Idina and Tracie are both amazing <3

Tina Fey, of course. Just yes.

And, thanks to my new Buffy obsession, I adore Amber Benson. And not just 'cause she's really pretty and played one of my favourite fictional characters of all time, but every time I see/read an interview with her, she gets more and more awesome <3
And Alyson Hannigan as Willow is criminally adorable, too.

More when I think of them :3

I don't know what's up with Falon. I mean he's not ugly and he's even quite attractive in some angles but head-on he just looks weird. Or perma-high.

Also he reminds me of Rahm Emanuel for some reason. Which is a good thing!

It's very rare that I find a girl genuinely attractive, but there are a few.

Most notably Vibeke Stene.

Vibeke+Stene+vibeke2.jpg

Vibeke+Stene+4371857.jpg

I like Anna Murphy, too!

Anna+Murphy+anna.jpg

And Kerli Kõiv, too.

Kerli.jpg

Can we get some non-emo clevage up in here? Goddamn you homosexuals >.<

kthnxbai

!! awwh! looks like someone hit puberty! :3 now grow up. and learn how to spell cleavage, you heterosexual.

@ Furret, is that one chick with the hurdy gurdy from eluveitie or am i crazy?

Korean pop princess BoA is absolutely gorgeous. <3

boamtv.jpg

boa_bday.jpg

For some reason, I find asians in general more attractive. In particular, the nose, chin, eyes and general body shape. <3 Not sure why that is, though.

Last edited:
Jordan Fucking Witzigreuter

He has a solo music project, The Ready Set, which is amazingly awesome. :)

Also, am I the only one who sees Ryan Lochte as a hotter person than Michael Phelps? Michael Phelps isn't even attractive whatsoever. His eyebrows.

Well, really almost anyone in a speedo is ridiculously sexy.

I don't get what makes a guy hot. I thought the smaller the moobs the better but then straight girls/gay guys wet themselves at the opposite or something, so.

:/

I've always wondered this about girls. I'm guessing angular faces, but I just don't know. I can't even judge a girl as "pretty" like high school girls typically do.

I thought the smaller the moobs the better but then straight girls/gay guys wet themselves at the opposite or something, so.
As far as I can tell, it's different if they're muscle rather than fat. I don't like muscle myself, though, so I don't exactly know.

I like girls because they're pretty and cute. I like guys because they're pretty and cute. There's absolutely no symbolism behind it.

Nobody to contribute. :(

Back
Top Bottom