• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many Shiny Pokemon do you have?

How many Shinies do you have?

• 0-10

Votes: 204 87.6%
  • 11-20

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 31 or over

Votes: 13 5.6%

• Total voters
Sadly all my games were lost in a freak accident of not knowing where things are. - pouts - Mm.. I want to sprite. - looks at her lack of a mouse, And her using mouse keys..- "CRAP!"

Lets see...
I have..
Anzu the Parasect (FR, now on P)
Tart the Unown z (FR, now on P)
that Berry-fix Linoone (R, now on P)
Lass the Snorunt (P)
Lara the Ponyta (P)
Ratty the Raticate (FR, new file)

I have to transfer Ratty over soon... Actually, all my shinies have been random encounters except for my Linoone and my Snorunt, who I got from the Pokéradar.

I used to have an Unown I and a Dewgong, but I was dumb and restarted my Crystal file. ;.;

I've had 3 shiny encounters, my stupid metapod lost me a Caterpie when I restarted LG ;O;

Other ones I caught, a Shiny Jigglypuff (who I traded) and a Shiny Ditto (who I still have)

I've gotten a Shiny Pachirisu and Shiny Uxie on the GTS. I'm trading the Pachirisu later for a Darkrai. (:grin:)

The only time I came in contact with a shiny was the Red Gyarados in Silver, but I didn't catch it. BAD ME! *facepalms*

I have a shiny pelipper and a shiny mankee in Ruby, and I believe that's it.

I had a shiny marill in emerald, but I think I deleted it. I've seen a shiny weedle in LG (no pokeballs) and a shiny pidgey in Gold (saw it before I could catch it). I had a shiny drowzee in two, count 'em TWO copies of Gold (ugly mofos) and that shiny gyarados (caught it like ten times XP). Umm...I believe that is the extent of my shiny career. I have yet to beat the E4 on D/P (sad, I know) so I haven't been able to chain any and I don't have WiFi so I can't trade for any. But I wouldn't want to trade for any, since I didn't find them. D:

I have:

Quagsire (Sammy) - in my first Crystal game; I nearly had a heart attack when I ran into her. I've since lost the game, though ):

Pidgot (Canopy) in Crystal - caught as a Pidgey that was the first Pokemon I ran into after getting Pokeballs

A shiny Pelipper (Glans) caught in Sapphire with a Masterball because it was the only ball I had on me at the time ><

A shiny Tentacool (Shiiiiny) on Ruby, traded to me by a friend.

And I've run into a shiny Paras in Gold, but had nothing to catch it with. And I have a ton of faked shinies, plus the red Gyrados, too.

600+ hours on Ruby and nothing.

There is a sad, sad story about a shiny Oddish I would like to share with you all.

Sadness.png

:(

^Makes you wanna kill something, eh? D: Ever since missing that shiny weedle, I've always carried at least 10 pokeballs of some kind with me.

1. A Shiny Quagsire I caught as a Wooper in the Great Marsh on Pearl. I'm extra happy, cause I had a bad run with those Woopers. I was extremely happy when it didnt flee. I tried breeding it to get 'Super Shiny Wooper Baby', but i never got one.

heeee

let's see. This is on both versions:

[Amara] Crobat (F)
[Trisha] Persian (F)
[Splinter] Pupitar (M)
Roserade (M)
[Othello] Abra (M)
[Lunaa] Cresselia (F)
[Sparkle] Marill (F)
[Needle] Salamence (F)
[Peeps] Chatot (M)
[Baby] Jolteon (M)
Ninjask (M)
Shedinja (X)
[Shimmer] Latias (F)
Starly (M)
Ditto (X)
[Kate] Purugly (F)
[-some Japanese characters-] Kingdra (F)
[Red] Gyarados (M)
[Feather] Eevee (M)
[Bead] Flareon (M)
[Dewdrop] Leafeon (M)
[Roy] Charizard (M)
[Midnight] Rapidash (M)
[-Some Japanese Characters-] Lugia (X)
[Erindor] Espeon (M)
[Miin] Bibarel (M)
[Ripple] Umbreon (M)
[Jor] Garchomp (F)
[Shadeburst] Rotom (X)
[Tsuki] Plusle (F)
[Tem] Minun (M)
[Rift] Riolu (M)

Most of those were chained or bred. ^ ^; the only ones that were wild-caught without chaining were the Crobat (as golbat), Starly, Marill, Cresselia, Latias, Garchomp, Rotom, and Gyarados.

EDIT: that's 32 Shinies!

Back
Top Bottom