• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the lions could instead be Persian and Meowth? Yeah, I know that Luxray are the Lion Pokémon, but Persian scream 'lion' to me with a bullhorn.

Fearow for Zazu

He's the bird, right? Maybe Chatot instead, if that's okay.

Furret for Timon
Maybe Sandshrew?

The buffalo that trample Mufasa could be Tauros.

Sorry if I come across as pushy, these are just ideas. why am I pitching ideas for an RP I'm only mildly interested in? :}

Maybe the lions could instead be Persian and Meowth? Yeah, I know that Luxray are the Lion Pokémon, but Persian scream 'lion' to me with a bullhorn.

Maybe, I'll think.

He's the bird, right? Maybe Chatot instead, if that's okay.

Yeah, Chatot would work better anyway. (Zazu is awfully colorful, and talks a lot)

The buffalo that trample Mufasa could be Tauros.

Sorry if I come across as pushy, these are just ideas. why am I pitching ideas for an RP I'm only mildly interested in? :}

Ooh, thanks for the tip. ^^

I'm probably just gonna go with Piloswine for Pumbaa, cause there's no actual warthog in the Pokemon world. *fail*

What about Donphan?

What happened to Donphan being an elephant? You know; long nose, big ears, and lack of hooves?

Moreover, while Piloswine (or Mamoswine) probably are the closest you'll get to a warthog, they don't exactly match the African climate very well. Might I suggest Grumpig as a last-ditch alternative?

Lion King, you saaaay?

(But let guys be Persians too :C If you do I call Scar/the Scar-type role. *cackles, imagining Ed singing 'Be Prepared' *)

I was gonna call Scar but oh well. (Speaking of Scar, he's creepy in the musical; he's like 'I NEED A QUEEN!" and Nala comes in at exactly the wrong moment)

I will allow guy Persians; let's keep all the likely incest away from the Disney stuff.

Hm...why does Shadowlands come to mind as a title?

Oh, I have an idea for the Pokemon for Pumbaa.....Camerupt....I know, two different species....Donphan would be great, ignoring the fact it was based on an elephant.

I call Nala~ >:3

And girls get to be Luxrays too? :DDD

IT MEANS NO WORRIES
FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAAAAAYS
IT'S OUR PROBLEM-FREE
PHILOSOPHYYY
HAKUNA MATATA~

hey, hey, for the Lion King thing... We aren't just doing Lion King with Pokemon, are we? Since that's, uh, kinda boring. I think it would be best if we just took the idea/base plot, and did that if we aren't already.

Oh yes, I forgot! If the cub is male, then I can still play it, though, even though I'm used to female characters. Or maybe I should switch. This is a bit confusing... maybe I could be Nala's cub later on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom