• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?

If I couldn't be a Drifloon, i would be a Snover. Being an Ice Plant would rock. I don't like Abomasnow, so I woudn't evolve, but Wood Hammer, Avalanche, and other moves would be fun to use.

Maybe Jigglypuff.... I could sing and annoy the crap out of people >:D Ionno. I'd want to be a lot.

Linoone. First of all, since Linoones can be pretty powerful sweepers, trainers will want me for my awesomeness and I'll get free food for, hopefully, life. Also, Linoones can run at 60 mph, which is quite fast indeed. This way, if anyone/thing tries to attack me, I can just flee. Linoones can also learn quite a nice array of attacks, raging from far-hitting Ice Beam to kill off those pesky Dragon types to brute-force Body Slam to make our opponents paralyzed and miserable. And, in case of tough opponents that I can't beat, I can Sand-Attack, Substitute, then run for my life. Using Thief or Covet at the last second to piss off fellow trainers is a good idea, too.

And don't forget Pick-Up. Being able to pick up random items at random times is probably one of the coolest things ever. I can go around and Pick-Up things and live a nice, happy life with my trainer because we're now rich from selling things I picked up.

A bad thing about Linoones is probably that I won't be able to fly. But being able to Surf makes it up half-way, so I guess that's fine.

If I couldn't be Espeon or Delcatty[my first choices] I would be Mew, Lapras, Ninetales or Absol. Those are all my FAVORITE pokemon of all time. Most were my favorites before I was even here which I guess wasn't that long ago. So the list from preferred to the ones I would be happy with.

-Espeon
-Delcatty
-Ninetales
-Lapras
-Absol
-Mew

If I couldn't be Espeon or Delcatty[my first choices] I would be Mew, Lapras, Ninetales or Absol. Those are all my FAVORITE pokemon of all time. Most were my favorites before I was even here which I guess wasn't that long ago. So the list from preferred to the ones I would be happy with.

-Espeon
-Delcatty
-Ninetales
-Lapras
-Absol
-Mew

YES.

Though I'd like to be a Pachirisu more.

Then again, I've recently taken a fascination toward Sandshrew (recently being five minutes ago). I'd LOVE to be one.

If we're talking personality-wise, then probably a Ghost type because I have a bit of a twisted sense of humor, like to tease people, and play pranks. Maybe an electric type, seeing as I'm quite energetic. This is in real life, of course.

If we're talking what we want to be, then Xatu because I could see into the future and the past and fly. And I'd look pretty cool too.

Alexi may be a munchlax, because he is always munching. *nomnomnom*

But Alexi would like to be a feraligatr, because they're big and powerful and can breathe underwater. :3

Kadabra. Naturally. Who wouldn't want psychokinetic abilities, teleportation, and being able to fiddle with peoples' minds? Plus, they amplify their powers with a spoon. Can't get any more awesome than that. They're also relatively humanoid, which is always nice.

I might also be a Flygon. I'd be able to fly around and make mini-sandstorms wherever I go. Or maybe even Ninetales for the whole living a thousand years and having supernatural powers thing...

FLAREON OR SANDSLASH OR TORTERRA OR MAYBE EVEN...

Yeah, just those three. xD

Houndoom- Did you really expect anything different? It's so cute and black and dog-like, and has a long tail, and has horns, and can breath fire, and blah, bla, blah...

Quilava- It's cute and it's a Fire-type. Then to be an awsome Typhlosion later...Wow.

Sneasel- It appeals to me.

Glaceon- The only Ice-type I love, excluding Weavile and Sneasel, and it looks pretty.

Umbreon- It's cool. End of disscusion.

Charizard- It flies...Yeah.

Ninetales/Eevee/Flygon- The Eevee because i would be so cute with a bushy tail, the Ninetales because it's awsome and lives for, like, a thousand years, and Flygon because I would look cool and couldn't get hurt by Electric attacks.

Pikachu- It's yellow and bright. I like bright.

Wow, 10 to choose from. my top is obviously Houndoom, though. but if I couldn't be that, I would be Quilava next, and so on and so fourth. Still, lots to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom