• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were a Pokemon, which would it be?

This may sound a bit silly, but I desperately want to be a Jolteon, which shouldn't be too shocking of a statement based on the username I chose to use here.

I like Jolteon a ridiculously large amount, and it would take forever to explain every aspect of why. I guess it's worth mentioning that most of the time in real life, in place of pretty much any incoherent interjection, I'll say "Jolt" instead; also in most of my dreams I'm actually a Jolteon rather than human.

Hmmmm, this is a good question!

Well, I've been told that I'm a Teddiursa, which I suppose kinda fits. And I like Teddiursa.

I like Shinx, too, so I wouldn't mind being one either.

I've heard Scyther, Persian, Meowth, Wurmple, and Skitty describe me, but I would love to be an
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Charmander
or
Pikachu-f

Because I cannot make up my freaking mind on those.

Last edited:
Probably a Quagsire. I like axolotls.

Maybe Kadabra? I'd walk around with a badass mustache and piss off Uri Geller all day and all night.

I wonder.... which Pokemon would I be... hmmm... decisions, decisions...

If anyone doesn't know or intentionally guesses wrong, I'll hunt them down and eat them.

Quagsire. Quagsire is awesome. And is laid back. Either that or Mew. But Mew is an uncreative choice.

I haven't posted here yet?

Uh... I'm kinda envious of TealJolteon because it gets to be a Jolteon in its sleep, which would be awesome... as long as I'm not three-legged. (My sister will like that reference. Also, your profile says to call you "it," so I did.)

I'd probably be a Mightyena because of the long fur and strong jaws. I like biting things, especially people when they question my dominance.

Or maybe an Empoleon, considering the above statement. And I like water.

If I had to choose, though, Mightyena would be the answer.

Meowth!

It fits; I'm fickle, like shiny things and money, like running around at night, and everyone calls me a cat.

I am the cat who walks by herself and all places look the same to me

I'd say Cyndaquil. Partly because I love the line, but I also think Cyndaquil kind of fits me. Timid and careful.

But that would mean I would never evolve into Typhlosion, who are rash and hot-tempered. Definitely not fitting for someone like me :U

I often turn into Bulbasaur in the PMD games.. hm.

I don't even have to answer this question.

Admittedly someone said I was more of a male Lopunny at one point, but what the hell.

I'd probably be a Natu, or Mareep, if we're going by personality. I'm leaning towards Mareep since I'm fairly happy, not very arguementive, and a tad naïve. I'd go with Natu, but I'm not nearly as antisocial as I picture them to be. Hoppip and Sandshrew might work, too.

On Butterfree's personality quiz I've had such results as Alakazam, Scyther, and Sneasel. All of them fit me at times, but I have a somewhat bipolar personality, so I don't think any one Pokémon would fit me best. Not one that I can think of off the top of my head, anyway. Doduo? Dodrio?

Spinda? Clumsy yet sort of intellectual - I get that image from the one in PMD.

Now, as for what I'd actually like to be...something badass, like Scyther. Maybe even Luxray. X-ray eyes would be awesome~

Back
Top Bottom