• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you were a Pokemon, which would it be?

Hm... a Dragonite... because of it's sheer awesomeness...

A Tyranitar well, because the same reason as Dragonite.

Scyther, because I could fly!..... and zoom at top speeds.

Or... AGGRON! Because really. I could crush everything and be bulletproof. :3

Probably something dog-like... everyone says I'm a doggy. :3 Perhaps either Poochyena or Growlithe. Although I've also been described as Vulpixish. I think Poochyena though probably definitely.

I'd totally be an Arcanine. I mean, who wouldn't want to breath fire? Plus, for some reason I can't figure out, it's classified as the Legendary Pokemon.

I'm not totally sure which one I'd want to be. Espeon would be awesome, but so would Persian. But at the same time, I'd want to be a water-type because of how much I love oceans and stuff like that. But I would also want to be able to fly around in the skies... Lugia would probably be best for the water and flying part (hey, Lugia is cool!), but then I'd miss out on wanting to be a Persian or Espeon.

*shrug*

mew ha ha now i can have any.i will rule the pokemon world ha ha ha.no but seriously i'd be a mew

Zapdos becuase it's my favourite pokemon or a ghost type so i can do stuff like phasing through walls.

Gallade. Definetly. Who wouldn't want swords for arms? Be very hard to hug people though, or high-five them for that matter.

Mew. I'd be an Uber Pokemon and could be any other Pokemon. I wonder what happens when Mew transforms into a Pokemon and then evolves...

Back
Top Bottom