• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lady Gaga

Tarvos

helt plötsligt blev det tyst
Is a better pop artist than everyone except Katy Perry. Because Katy Perry is the best. But Lady Gaga is a close second. I love that squirrel's hits.

(also discuss pop music here)

umm.. i like kylie minogue. does that count? :x there's annie, too, but annie's not really popular.

i like lady gaga as a person. she seems very smart. at the same time, i can't really get into her songs. after i saw an interview of her, i dislike that people will pigeonhole her as the one who wears all those outrageous clothes. eh.

i'm thinking i like european pop music more than american pop music. i feel like american pop music, bar a few singers - like katy perry, lady gaga, etc. - talks down to me when i listen to it, which i dislike so much. foreign pop music doesn't make me feel that way; people like kylie, annie, and especially robyn, approach the same subjects with superior intelligence, which makes it so much more endearing to me.

I love Lady Gaga. :D I should get on listening to her new album. I've heard Bad Romance and it's pretty cool, but nothing else.

Lady GaGa is amazing. I secretly hope she is a hermaphrodite, but doesn't reveal it until she's a globe-conquering musical success with a decade-spanning career behind her.

also i love the irony of this thread that I am the one starting it and I am the one that listens to obscure music and stuff

This thread... amuses me.

I haven't listened to much of her stuff, but it seems alright. I just wish her songs weren't so overtly sexual, makes for really boring and slightly uncomfortable listening.

I don't listen to much (non-Japanese) pop, but I am a big fan of Taylor Swift. :D Her stuff is great and she's really talented.

The only pop artist I've heard and liked is Michael Jackson (whose stuff I already liked before he died, fyi).

Lady Gaga's musics aren't bad, but, to be honest, I find them kinda annoying.

"Poker Face" gets stuck in my head. Otherwise, I haven't really gotten into her music. She seems like she's awesome as a person, though.

I like a few of her songs, and she's definitely better than most other female singers around today (although in a world where Miley Cyrus can become popular, that's not saying much), but she's not quite my favorite artist of all time. I don't mind Katy Perry either, but Lady Gaga has more good songs in my opinion.

Watershed, how the hell can you listen to Poker Face six times straight without wanting to kill yourself? If I listened to it three times in a row I'd probably start searching for a knife of some sort, and by the time the song played for the fifth time I'd probably have made a makeshift noose of some sort and would put my head in it.

"Poker Face" gets stuck in my head.
CAN'T READ MY
CAN'T READ MY

yeah I like Lady Gaga. Katy Perry's okay, but I think I like Lady Gaga better. I remember in an interview she had here she was asked what she'd call herself if she was a man... and she said Lady Gaga. c:

I also adore Mika, but I think I'm the only person who does so. :<

Watershed, how the hell can you listen to Poker Face six times straight without wanting to kill yourself?

Where did he say that he listened to Poker Face six times straight? o.O

:D :D :D

Blue Eyes and By the Time are currently my favourite songs :3 Have you heard any of The Boy Who Knew Too Much?

Katy Perry > Lady Gaga = Britney Spears > Taylor Swift >>>>>>>>>>>> Miley Cyrus.

Just my opinion.

By the way, WATERSHED LIKING LADY GAGA? IT'S A SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!! ARGH!!!!!! XD

Watershed, how the hell can you listen to Poker Face six times straight without wanting to kill yourself? If I listened to it three times in a row I'd probably start searching for a knife of some sort, and by the time the song played for the fifth time I'd probably have made a makeshift noose of some sort and would put my head in it.

It's more like 20.

Also people know 'cos of my last.fm sig

Oh God, never mind Poker Face, he's listened to Hot 'n' Cold by Katy Perry! :<

Katy Perry is pretty godawful. Not to mention her song Ur So Gay makes me want to stab myself.

Back
Top Bottom