• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

League Championship 2011

Welp, can I re-join as a player please.

it seems like the spots are filled up but you said that so I'll try I guess

Welp, can I re-join as a player please.

it seems like the spots are filled up but you said that so I'll try I guess
No, sorry; I didn't reserve your spot for you after Squornshellous Beta said you wouldn't be playing.

The first-round pairings are all up in the first post, and the battle threads have been created. For those battles that will be reffed by someone other than me, the name of the referee is indicated in the thread title.

Good luck, everyone!

Almost forgot! For the battles we ref, do we get the normal referee-money per round, or just the monetary value indicated in the first post?

Almost forgot! For the battles we ref, do we get the normal referee-money per round, or just the monetary value indicated in the first post?
You still get the normal money per round. The amount listed on the first post is just the final prize for when you close a battle.

Excellent, thanks.

Also! In the next round, will we be battling whoever's the winner of the battle next to us, or will it be randomized again?
That would be these pairings:

Crazy Linoone vs sreservoir / Mendatt vs Griffin
Whirlpool vs Blinkingsky / bulbasaur vs Squornshellous Beta
Big Red Cherry Bomb vs zeKieranator / Mawile vs Mai
Meowth vs Lucas755 / ole_schooler vs SomeGuy
Effercon vs Pathos / Lord of the Fireflies vs Byrus
Kratos Aurion vs Superbird / Coroxn vs ultraviolet
Negrek vs RK-9 / Metallica Fanboy vs Grass King
RespectTheBlade vs Glace / blazheirio889 vs Doctor Richtofen
Karkat Vantas vs Barubu / Ampharos vs Blastoise Fortooate
DarkAura vs moon-panther / Chiropter vs Aethelstan

Wait, I'm not sure how these prizes work. Do the prizes from previous rounds stack if you keep winning?

I assume they do, after all, if they didn't there would be no point in including winner's prizes for anything except the champion.

Yeah, Coroxn's passed DQ time in our battle and I'm wondering what happens. Does this mean I go through and just wait for the next round of battles?

If we were to lose as a player, we would still be able to ref, correct?
Yes.

Wait, I'm not sure how these prizes work. Do the prizes from previous rounds stack if you keep winning?
No. The only prize you get is the one listed for the current round.

Out of curiosity, what happens if someone passes the DQ time? The ref, specifically.
If it's a referee, I'll deal with it. Otherwise, the DQed player loses and you win.

Yeah, Coroxn's passed DQ time in our battle and I'm wondering what happens. Does this mean I go through and just wait for the next round of battles?
If he is disqualified, you get to advance and just wait for the next round.

Back
Top Bottom