• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (Canceled due to computer failure)

Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald!

TOGEPI TOGEPI TOGEPI. Yeah I know you can't get that.

Get a Gulpin and call it Your Mom.

Well, I just took pics of the next update, and there are A LOT of them. Therefore, I won't be able to update until I have a good amount of time, which will probably be the weekend.

BUT I have a Sableye now, and I'm sure you will all love the name.

What if it's a boy?

Uncle Gemima?

A MAKUHITA NAMED HUGO :D

PLUSLE AND MINUM AND GULPIN AND ELECTRIKE, Named:

Plus, Minus, Chow-Down and Frederick!

Ananaphone.

"Anana" is an actual French word. It doesn't mean banana, though. It means pineapple.

Ananaphone.

"Anana" is an actual French word. It doesn't mean banana, though. It means pineapple.

First there is no pineapplephone.
Second I believe it's "ananas". :(
(Also "ananas"=pineapple in most Romance languages, apparently. :o)

Get a Wailmer and name it Fudgie!

Or a Sharpedo named Penis-he-- er, Daryan Crescent.

Name a Magikarp Epi-karp. or have Plusle and Minun named Math and Aftermath in a double battle, and have Aftermath have a lower speed stat than math.

Back
Top Bottom