• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

M&M's

Which is your favorite?

• I love normal M&M's.

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Gotta be peanut M&M's.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Definitely Mini-M&M's.

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
Which do you think is the best? I adore all 3 varieties, but my favorite as of right now has to be Mini M&M's. But what about you?

I love the minis, hate the peanuts' they just look so malformed. And I always just pour out all the minis into my mouth in one bite so

Anyone else have a favorite color that you save because you think they're better somehow? 'Cause, like, blue all the way.

I like all of them but the normal kind are what I voted for...

You forgot the peanut butter flavor, though. It's almost like peanut, except it's shaped like the ordinary kind. It's even better than the normal kind I think...

Gosh I'm hungry now. :D

I love the minis, hate the peanuts' they just look so malformed. And I always just pour out all the minis into my mouth in one bite so

Anyone else have a favorite color that you save because you think they're better somehow? 'Cause, like, blue all the way.

BLUE FTW. they're just... better. red ones also.

yes i always do that too. i feel like i'm all gross because i'm essentially drinking M&M's, but then it tastes so good that i don't care. i firmly believe that every house should give out mini M&M's for halloween.

There's way more than just three or four kinds. You're missing peanut butter, almond, dark chocolate, the new pretzel ones (which actually aren't nearly as disgusting as they sound), and... at least one or two others I can't remember.

My favorites are the peanut butter ones, though. Used to be peanut, but then for a while I kept getting peanut M&Ms that had a bad peanut inside them... so I've mostly avoided them since.

wtf i have never heard of ANY of these kinds that people are talking about. i have never heard of peanut butter or almond or anything besides the 3 in the poll in my life... i am WAY behind on my M&M news

Peanut M&Ms are very yummy, but overall I just enjoy the regular M&Ms and organizing them by color.

Same here. *Eyes army of color-coated chocolates, placed in their own private factions by color*

I save blue and brown ones. :D

Oh, you gaiz forgot coconut M&M's. xD

Normal. I put the colors into types then when I eat them I say something like (For eating a red one, that's a fire type) "Pichu-Chris uses Hydro Cannon!"

Basicly I say "Pichu-Chris uses {Insert powerful move that is Super Effective here}" after eating an M&M

I only eat M&M's Premiums because they make me feel superior to you people who eat the regular types of M&M's.

I really like Mini for some reason. Somehow, they taste better than the normal kind... I'm not sure how. And I, like Blastoise, like putting a bunch in my mouth.

Crisp and peanut butter are the best.

Don't really like minis or original.

Also, yes, OP is way behind on M&Ms.

I like the regular ones, but the mini ones are pretty amazing too.

Even though I've never had them, the pretzel M&Ms look pretty good, too.

Back
Top Bottom