• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

Mewtwo! That's not how to do inverts!

invertBlaziken12553.bmp

(I already had an invert blaziken!)

You have to take the palatte, invert it, and RECOLOR it in the inverted palatte!

I'll do the pokeball requests as soon as possible.

Mewtwo! That's not how to do inverts!

invertBlaziken12553.bmp

(I already had an invert blaziken!)

You have to take the palatte, invert it, and RECOLOR it in the inverted palatte!

I'll do the pokeball requests as soon as possible.

Well,SORRY Mr.Grumpy,it's how I do them >:3

Can someone please give me the request list because I was gone yesterday and I dont know if there are new requests.

May I work here? I can do recoloring, shadows(but not right now, the computer for it isn't working), splices(scratching or not), re-types, ghosts and PokeBalls.(maybe supershades as well, but I wouldn't know)
CHAOSTRES used WORKER REQUEST on foe's MEWTWO.

Pokeballs finished finally!

eeveeespeonumbreon56383.bmp

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080814C/eeveeespeonumbreon56383.bmp[/IMG]
Here's the list-

alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(No one has taken it) and Pokeball Gible (Taken by Silver).
Erindor the Espeon - B3 Eevee Chao. (Taken by Reventhas)
pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo)

Mewtwo- I'm not being grumpy, just explaining it (a little shoutingly, but all in good heart!) ;)

Since I suck at Chaos, there's nothing for me to do except wait for more requests.

You want something to do?

In that case...

Can I request a fusion of drifloon and Pichu (drifloon base) from pikachu629 even though I work here? xP

I like Teh Pokeballs... I'm still here. I've found that the place I'm staying at has internet.

I'll put those in my sig, hopefully. Soon.

Here's Drifchu! (not too good ay?)
Drifchu.png

alonsyalonso - Chao Gible(No one has taken it) and Pokeball Gible (Taken by Silver).
Lucariking- Lucario Chao

Well,SORRY Mr.Grumpy,it's how I do them >:3
emot-tizzy.gif

That's the 'Please-no-eyes-burning-no-effort-two-click' way. It is very hard to master and does not look bad on white backgrounds. It is very time consuming and is harder than scratching.

emot-tizzy.gif

That's the 'Please-no-eyes-burning-no-effort-two-click' way. It is very hard to master and does not look bad on white backgrounds. It is very time consuming and is harder than scratching.
I couldn't understand a word you said.

Last edited:

Simply put, he was agreeing with me.

TRANSLATION

emot-tizzy.gif

That's the 'Please no, my eyes are burning, you used no effort, just two clicks' way. The real way (the harder way) is very hard to master and the finished sprite does not look bad on white backgrounds. The real way is very time consuming and is harder than scratching.

Do I win, PichuK? :grin:

(BTW, I like the smiley! *adds to sig*)

I already have a lucario chao.

Lucario85566.PNG

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080815C/Lucario85566.PNG[/IMG]

Thanks Zulo. It's much clearer now.

The real way is very time consuming and is harder than scratching.

How is a recolor harder than scratching? Get a palette, invert the palette, eraser trick. It seems that would be it, and I think that's what Zulo said.

Of course, if you're inverting the actual sprite, I can see how it can be difficult.

I'd like a Portal Rapidash.

I'll do that!

And I'm not sure of this, but I think there is an even more complex way of doing them. Each shade of blue in that chao for example is not actually a different shade of the same blue, and the outline is especially different, which shows when you invert. Also, the outline color becomes the lightest color and visa-versa. There is less difference between the first two colors that there is between the last and the outline, so I think it might look extra shaded.

So the real way would be manually re-entering the values for each colors base on the opposite of certain values, but I don't know which.

Of coarse, that's just a guess. xP Ask PichuK.

Artificial Flavour- Portal Rapidash (taken by Zulo)

EDIT: Portal-

RapidashPortal32960.PNG

[IMG*]http://www.iaza.com/work/080815C/RapidashPortal32960.PNG[/IMG]

I have to go now. Bye!

Last edited:

Sure, I'm the only one on, so I'll do it.

pokedreamer - Inferno Blazekin (Taken by Mewtwo) Portal Blaziken (Taken by Zulo)

Back
Top Bottom