• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MINECRAFT

YES

AND PEOPLE WHO ARE PLANNING ON BUYING IT BETTER DO SO BEFORE THE 20TH

THAT WAY THEY GET FREE BETA AND FREE FULL VERSION

Minecraft = amazing. Doing some cave exploration and also castle building right now.

My cave system is so extensive and awesome that whenever I build new caves and tunnels anywhere near my original shelter I hit my already-established areas. Currently I'm working on building myself a beach paradise. It's awesome, I have like this cool stone house with lots of windows to let in the light and then there's a walkway leading to some trees and the walkway is lined with torches to keep away mobs... <3

I've also been seeding the entrances to my various tunnels with torches so I can see them in the dark.

YES

AND PEOPLE WHO ARE PLANNING ON BUYING IT BETTER DO SO BEFORE THE 20TH

THAT WAY THEY GET FREE BETA AND FREE FULL VERSION

Minecraft = amazing. Doing some cave exploration and also castle building right now.

Planning on?!? I'm one of those guys!
I've been meaning to buy it for a while now but I've never been bothered enough. FINE. I guess I'll buy it now seeing as how you're FORCING me to.

It's really, really a good idea to buy it now because you get the beta and all future updates for free, whereas when the game's complete you'll have to pay €20!

DO IT

Has never heard of Minecraft, but AH'M GETTIN' MAH FREE STUFF!

Where would one get such free stuff?

Last edited:
I started playing Minecraft today :D I made it through the first night but wasn't happy with my base being all dark so I went looking for coal to make torches but I got lost and had to hide from the monsters in a makeshift tunnel in a hill where I found a bit of coal but then I got squashed to death by blocks of sand while tunneling out again.

I think I'm going to like this game.

I absolutely LOVE Minecraft.
I got it about halfway through september and it has taken over my (gaming) life :D. I only played single player for about 2-3 weeks to learn all of the mechanics, then I started on multiplayer. I've made some pretty awesome stuff, but the server I played on got reset a lot. I know at one point I had 640 bookshelves and a chest completely full of cactus. Also a perpetual minecart system in and out of my mine. Oh, and a large house made entirely out of furnaces. I figured out a 4 button redstone lock with a reset too. Now I'm just rambling because it's 4:30 am here and I'm probably tired.

Basically, I love minecraft and have spent many hours playing it.

Last edited:
I guess if I'm gonna buy it, it should be today... but my problem isn't lack of money, it's lack of computer access. Of course, I'll always have the account, so if I get it now I'll still have it when I get back in the summer... but. Hm. Yes no yes no.

I finally caved into pressure and bought it today.

I've survived one night so far! The other two involved not having a fort and tunneling so deep that I'm going to be too lazy to tunnel out.

Back
Top Bottom