• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Misreadings and stuff

I seem to misread the entire structure of short sentences, recently.

Like recently I have read "Are we not" as "We are not"

agh, why am I so awkward?

Why does my mind go to wrong places? I read "some poems by me" as "some penis by me".

My brain is broken. :/

Yesterday I was at a bookstore, there was some manga called "Wild Ones" and for a split second I thought it said "Wild Oreos". Wat.

earlier today my best friend misheard me saying "It's a pair of kinky boot beasts!" as "It's a pair of kinky boobies!"
she promptly stared at me quite nervously until i explained

"Celtics" as "cocks". To be fair, it was from a distance and my eyesight is pretty horrible even with glasses. Also I'm really fucking exhausted, which probably contributed.

Playgerism as Play orgasim.
Booze and Drugs as Ooze and Hugs.
Lighthouse as lighthose.
My friend texted me RUSHIT?, and I thought he was saying R U Shit?, and I got really annoyed until he explained that he was asking me if I was in a rush, because my grammar was awful.

Keep on reading "Mai" (As in the forum member) as "Mal" (As in Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly). Fangirlism? Maybe.

I was double checking a post I put up on another forums.

What it said, "You saying I can't be witty and snarky?"

What I read, "You said I couldn't be wetty and spooky?"

What the shitthefuck?

You remember other people's faces?
as
You remember other people's faeces?

I'm just like WHAT?

Back
Top Bottom