• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Monty Python's Flying Mafia 2 [innocent victory]

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
*BING* da da dadadada da da da da da da da da daaaaaa and so on.
Role PMs going out now, you will have 48 hours to send in night actions after you recieve yours.

Last edited:
Re: Monty Python's Flying Mafia 2

You need to switch to Night Zero.

Putting the current day/night in the thread title is not a necessity, it's just a habit convenience that most GMs around here have picked up. "Reminding" GMs to do this when they clearly don't intend to put the day/night notification in the title (yet or at all) is just rude and irritating.

Or if you're speaking about the alerts in the bar at the top of every page until one views the thread, every Mafia game defaults to night when it's created and the alerts ought to go out saying "such-and-such Mafia was created" rather than "the night phase in such-and-such Mafia began", so in that case there's no need to "change" anything.

Last edited:

Yeah I'm too lazy to edit the title every phase this game.

ANYWAY SHHHHHH YOU'RE ALL ASLEEP

Day 1

...I think I used up pretty much all the sketches about dead people in last game's flavour actually.

Karkat Vantas is dead. He was not Mafia.

48 hours for discussion.

Oh, of course. He's one of the more experienced players. The Mafia go for them first.

I'm just surprised he wasn't an alien or something evil like that. So...anyone know anything?

I doubt we'll know much of anything until everybody posts and we see who's inactive (and probably lynch them). First days are usually too soon for inspectors to find a Mafia, and nothing out of the ordinary happened night-wise that could tip us off (i.e. there was only one victim, he was Innocent, and nobody's been dayblocked).

Like everyone said, the Mafia probably targeted Karkat because he's experienced (and, on top of that, he has a weirdly high probability, historically speaking, of being alien, so they might have just been getting him out of the way just in case).

I doubt we'll know much of anything until everybody posts and we see who's inactive (and probably lynch them). First days are usually too soon for inspectors to find a Mafia, and nothing out of the ordinary happened night-wise that could tip us off (i.e. there was only one victim, he was Innocent, and nobody's been dayblocked).

Like everyone said, the Mafia probably targeted Karkat because he's experienced (and, on top of that, he has a weirdly high probability, historically speaking, of being alien, so they might have just been getting him out of the way just in case).

This makes... Complete and total sense.

Poor KarKat, dies first again...

Coming here to say, well, DON'T INACTIVE LYNCH ME D:

Thank you :3

I would really get piss if every mafia game I join, I would get killed. Also, when I think of Karkat Vantas, it sounds like an alien name to me.

But I digress, there isn't much information we can get unless the flavor text (which isn't there today) might determine whether a mafia attacks her or a different role.

Well. Karkat went and died again.

... I really got nothing. anybody who wants to offer a course of action would be greatly appreciated.

I feel bad for Kam, he dies first every game it seems. Maybe thats why whenever I'm healer hes my first target.

((not healer here, too early to roleclaim))

Shall we give it a few hours (maybe until this evening, for those of us in the western hemisphere) for Phantom to show up before we decide to inactive-lynch him or otherwise randylynch?

Hey! U.S. says hello!

Sorry I didn't get on until now. But I'm here, I usually have really weird times when I can get on the net.

Back
Top Bottom