• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Let's see... probably Spike :3. He's too adorable. I don't have a favorite pony other than Doctor Whoof :)

Also, I've been making tons of pony avatars and stuff. Feel free to check them out on my album on my profile. They're free for anyone to use.

I must be the only one who... doesn't really like Pinkie Pie. I don't know, I guess she sometimes gets on my nerves.

But my favourite pony is Fluttershy or Rarity. Fluttershy because well, I can relate to her and she's all soft-spoken and cute. Also, I really like her design. And Rarity because not only is her design fabulous, but... my God, that one episode with the Diamond Dogs has made her officially awesome in my mind. I love how she's a fashion designer without being a stereotypical mean girl like most of them are. It's a refreshing change of pace.

Also, as for the Team Celestia or Team Luna... I like both of them, to be honest. So I can't possibly choose.

Welcome to the herd, brony. *hoofbump* Sorry I didn't see your other post earlier! Glad you like the series. Pinkie's song about Zecora is so fabulously amazing, and Flutterguy singing it was even better.

These ponies, they drive me to drink.

Also, a question for everypony: Who's your favorite?

Fluttershy, followed by Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

More importantly:

EPISODE 23 IS OUT. BEST. EPISODE. TO. DATE.

I love how all their cutie marks are inter-related.

EPISODE 23 IS OUT.

Really? Already! I better go watch it. I've been anticipating it's release for quite a bit.

EDIT: Finished watching it. It was great! Scootaloo's impatience sort of annoyed me, though. I loved hearing the stories about each pony's Cutie Mark. I never knew that Pinkie Pie used to live in such a dull place! You would think that she would have grown up in a much brighter and cheerful place, considering her personality, but wow! Fluttershy's story was kinda cute, too.

Last edited:
I completely agree. This is now officially my favourite episode in the series. I felt each story was well done and made a whole lot of sense. And because I am a sap... I did find it cute. I kinda wished Scootaloo would shut up, because I wanted to hear more! Oh and young Fluttershy is one of the cutest things ever, my God.

Pinkie Pie's story made me consider her more as a character... I think after that, I like her a bit more and am not as annoyed about her. I just found something particularly vivid about that dull dank rock farm that made me appreciate her even more. Maybe it was just the way she looked so sad before she saw the rainbow... it made me go "n'aawwww."

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that Rainbow Dash is pretty much the most amazing pony in Equestria. Even Pinkie Pie's hair is her doing!

best moral yet

Fluttershy as a teenaged filly (she was obviously older than the others, and it has been mentioned before that she's a year older than everyone else) was the most adora-freakin'-ble thing ever. And Pinkie with straight hair and a boring life?! Impossible! But her full name is Pinkamena Diane Pie :3 Which is pretty awesome.

Just watched the episode. A few things I thought:

Applejack says "I'm so hungry I could eat a...", found that more funny than I should have.
When Princess Celestia was raising the sun there was an adult Derpy (with derp eyes for a second, too!). She must be working with Doctor Whoof
The massive shock wave caused by the sonic rainboom reminds me of that episode of Doctor Who when he sets the atmosphere on fire
Why didn't Pinkie's ears flop, eyes flutter and legs wiggle just before the rainboom? Maybe she only developed the Pinkie sense afterwards? Or it was just in one episode and will never be heard from again
Pinkie Pie pounced on Rainbow at the end, just thought the shippers would have something to say about that

Also, Pinkie Pie is clearly the best pony.

EDIT:
Rarity said "BFFs forever" uh....

Last edited:
Haha, Rarity talking like she was texting was priceless.

And RAINBOWPIE/DASHIEPIE FTW when Pinkie glomped Rainbow :3 <3

THE FOLLOWING POST IS GRIMDARK AS FUCK. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH OR LIKE EITHER PINKIE PIE OR RAINBOW DASH

Alright, has anyone heard of or read the fanfiction "Cupcakes"? Supposedly it's the worst grimdark pony fanfic ever. I read it and I didn't think it was very bad... but, yeah. What are your guys views on it?

I've read one line from somewhere in the middle of it and decided I didn't want to read it.

Confound these ponies! They cause me to post on a forum that I abandoned years ago!

((If anyone's interested, I lurk the 'chans like a boss, and have a completely safe for work collection of pics that's over 950 pictures))

edit: Oh and look at that. I used to be a Butterfree, and have been demoted to a Metapod. Was there a massive forum cleanup, or something?

I have been converted to the ways of MLP, alas! I managed to watch the entire series in about five days. It is surprisingly better than I expected ö

As for ponies, Fluttershy is definitely the best. Closely followed by Rainbow Dash. And Pinkie Pie.

Rasrap Smurf showed me (or paraphrased to me) the line of Cupcakes. I shrivelled up, mentally and physically, and so I'd really rather not read it.

edit: Oh and look at that. I used to be a Butterfree, and have been demoted to a Metapod. Was there a massive forum cleanup, or something?

Yeah, the US Vs. World thread was deleted a couple of years ago, so perhaps a lot of your posts were there?

WELL OBVIOUSLY NOPONY HERE APPRECIATES TRUE AWESOMENESS.

(The only reason my text isn't as big as all yours is that it'd be a shame if the rainbow didn't all fit on one line, ok.)

EDIT: I should tweak my script to accept a list of colours for the gradient. This would be 20% cooler if the rainbow matched Dash's manebow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom