• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Obsessive Scribblers

Well, like Arylett, it's a bit hard to critique your stuff since you draw in a cartoonish style and I gravitate towards more realistic art. I do like your style, though. Your lines are very strong! And I love the pose of the person in the middle.

Your arms look very good; the only problem I can see is that her right arm seems a bit thicker than her left arm. But that's very minor.
The feet are also nice, though they seem a bit off for some reason or another... Not entirely sure, but maybe try moving the right leg over a bit? In a pose like that, I don't think the legs should be sticking together.

Ah, yes. That arm has been pointed out before, haha. I have to remember next time I'm drawing.
Mmm, I'll try that. I was just sort of aiming for it to look somewhat sticking together--It might just be the fact that that's what I think the viewer would see if standing infront of her. But yes; I'll keep that in mind. Thank-you!

It's been pointed out before? :B Sorry for the redundancy, then, haha. I don't really have the attention span to read that many posts.

And I've got something here as well. My scanner is terribad, though, and loves to scan things so they're huuuuuge. It also loves to dull colours. And apparently I need to clean it.

Hey.

Blazhy.

You are great at this art thing we all do and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you wish to do with it. If that is the uncleaned, dull version than I would die from the magnificence of the actual image. Thank you.

Was the praise laid on a tad thick? Yeah. I guess the... eyes could be more expressive?

I know this isn't really worth posting for but I made a small change to my persona in that I changed the colours of the scarf. I was becoming aware that the previous colours might have caused minor controversy what with their resemblance to those of your common everyday Danniscarf (which was not intentional in the slightest), so it now resembles more closely its real-life counterpart.

And Blazhy, that is... quite stunning. I love the shading and the way you've put mixed some purple in with the blue skin/fur/whatever. If I had to criticise something though, I would say that the mouth, specifically the lower jaw, seems to be at a somewhat odd angle - as it is it looks like Suicune is somewhat shocked rather than being all RARGH. But that's only a tiny flaw.

(And I'm pretty sure I remember being the first one to do it; specifically I remember being all 8D ~excited~ when I realised that it had caught on and I'd started a, erm, thing. I may be wrong though. I guess Dannichu can verify that herself.)

I have a terrible memory for these things, but I seem to remember being flattered that someone used my scarf as the symbol of OSers, so it wasn't me :D

Still no persona ref because I am A LOSER but if anyone *needs* one for the time being, use Classic Danni (ie. Rainbows, rainbows everywhere. And dark hair.). I doubt Updated Danni will really be much different :p

Moonwalker, can I just say, that I adore your style, it is completely adorable <3 It's also very hard to critique, though, because it's so stylised. Though I would recommend adding some shading? I think blocky shading would suit your style more than gradual - given your style is so chunky and lively, I think adding some shading would make your pictures a bit more dramatic, which would very much suit it :D

I'm really impressed by Castform's first outing on Putting Pictures Online - your picture is very dynamic (I love pictures where stuff's going on), and the shading contrasts the bright white of the light really well. You've got a good hang of human faces, and I'd really like to see some other stuff by you, both because a) from what I can tell, it's great, and b) to get an idea of your drawing style and offer concrit based on what you're generally good/weak at.

New!Ice. Is. Adorable. I want to pick him up and hug him and never let go <3333 (I cannot resist scarves and oversized jumpers) I'm both impressed and jealous of your mad skillz with digital art,a nd the shading looks really great. The pockets on the trousers look especially good. The only thing I can crit - and this is only because I adore drawing clothing creases - is that the hoodie could have more creases. I do like the bulgy bit at the bottom of the hoodie, though.

Arylett, the Creationsona picture is fantastic :D It'd be lovely to see it coloured, though (I love how colourful your stuff is, it makes my heart sing :D), and the only thing I can really crit is that the head-antenne-thingies look like they both protude from the centre of the head, whereas I suspect one's meant to be on the left and the other on the right (if not, I apologise). It's difficult to tell which one's nearer and which one's farther, but this would be easily remedied.
The man is really, really well-drawn - it's nice to see some realistic-style stuff here - and the definition of muscles looks really good. There's a bit of asymmetery in terms of one leg being a bit thicker and one arm being a little too long, but it's absolutely excellent overall.

I hope I didn't miss anyone D:

Hey.

Blazhy.

You are great at this art thing we all do and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you wish to do with it. If that is the uncleaned, dull version than I would die from the magnificence of the actual image. Thank you.

Was the praise laid on a tad thick? Yeah. I guess the... eyes could be more expressive?

Thanks, Blastoise~ And to be fair, when I said "unclean" I was just referring to those random black dots all over the thing...

Hmm, I get what you mean. This thing is actually 4x14cm IRL, though, so it's decidedly difficult to work on something as small as the eye - would a few crinkles around the eye work, maybe?

And Blazhy, that is... quite stunning. I love the shading and the way you've put mixed some purple in with the blue skin/fur/whatever. If I had to criticise something though, I would say that the mouth, specifically the lower jaw, seems to be at a somewhat odd angle - as it is it looks like Suicune is somewhat shocked rather than being all RARGH. But that's only a tiny flaw.

Yeah, I've always had a bit of trouble drawing animals going RARGH. I've looked at some pictures of angry wolves, but I can't seem to get all those wrinkles without Suicune looking old...

I'm really impressed by Castform's first outing on Putting Pictures Online - your picture is very dynamic (I love pictures where stuff's going on), and the shading contrasts the bright white of the light really well. You've got a good hang of human faces, and I'd really like to see some other stuff by you, both because a) from what I can tell, it's great, and b) to get an idea of your drawing style and offer concrit based on what you're generally good/weak at.

Thanks! I didn't think it was that great myself, but I guess that's always the case with stuff like this. I'm considering putting all the stuff I drew for GCSE art up once I've, erm, gotten it back from school, so I guess there'll be more stuff from me to look at eventually? Heh.

It's been pointed out before? :B Sorry for the redundancy, then, haha. I don't really have the attention span to read that many posts.

And I've got something here as well. My scanner is terribad, though, and loves to scan things so they're huuuuuge. It also loves to dull colours. And apparently I need to clean it.

Oh, no need to apologize! :D

Wow. That's...insanely good. Holy fudge. Suicune looks very majestic~ I love it, seriously <3

Hmm, I get what you mean. This thing is actually 4x14cm IRL, though, so it's decidedly difficult to work on something as small as the eye - would a few crinkles around the eye work, maybe?

Perhaps, although I was thinking more along the lines of adding a tiny little iris. But that was before I heard the size, so! And you are definitely not the only one who can't do crinklywrinkles correctly.

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented on my picture.

Allroighty.

Since I don't know how the multi quote thing words since I fail...

@Mini-Moonwalker:
I like your picture, its very nicely done! The only thing I see wrong has already been pointed out. Overall its adorable. I'm sorry I suck at criticizing cartoons, as they aren't really my forte.

@blazheirio889:
Sorry I missed your first picture. The Cradily picture looks great, I really like it, and the background is absolutely beautiful.
As for the Suicune, I love the colors and shading, even if it needs cleaning. Though the way the front legs are attached seems, I dunno, off? They look completely attached to the sides, and completely unattached to the chest, when they should appear more so. I know Suicune is a pokemon, but the drawing is realistic enough to make it look strange, but that's just me. Overall though both pictures are great.
I personally can't draw pokemon for beans.

@Arylett:
I like your Creature, and I really like all the curls :3 Though the uh facey-away-y arm looks thicker than the closer one, and the feet are kinda... Flat? It's still nice.
As for the guy, I think it looks really good, the shading is nice. His shoulders are pretty narrow though, and their angle is a bit too extreme. The nipples are a bit close together as well, they shouldn't be in the center of his pecks like that. (I keep seeing a weird face in his abdomen... nipples are eyes, abs form a mouth...) Also his ear appears to be coming out of his cheek. I still like it overall though, its good practice, keep at it!

I'm sorry if I come off mean, I'm just really nit picky. I could list a thousand things I see wrong with my own stuff.

Sorry for anyone I missed, but at the moment I feel as if I'm falling through my computer screen.

So... I have a couple things. I still can't get my scanner to work so bad photos will have to do.
The first thing is my own persona, which is basically me as a fat chibish thingamagig with a pet pterosaur, and I can turn into a frog! Here I am. It's just one of my cartoon doodly things...

And then I drew a portrait of myself with no reference looking feminine and staring at something off page. The thing I hate most about it is probably the lips. ugh.

I'd totally join this group except my scribbles tend to be limited to the beauty of stick figures and random cubistic drawings. D: You all make me feel so inadequate.

Oh my Clock, soooo many replies. ;;Sets up the Multiquote Machine;;

Your Creationsona looks very good~ Love that curly hair! The only thing I can spot is that the arms seem stiff - maybe make the elbows more prominent? Also, I don't think the two fingerclaws should be splayed out like that, because it makes the hands look very tense and rigid. Try drawing the fingerclaws like you did the claws on the left foot. Everything else is great, though! Are you planning on colouring it?

As for the person, it's not the arms that're the problems, but the shoulders. Men generally have upper bodies in the rough shape of an inverted triangle, but yours is more barrel-shaped, if you know what I mean. Generally, shoulders are about as broad as if you took two of the person's head and laid them sideways. Also, the shoulders seem to slope down too quickly.

And small nitpicks: his left arm seems to be slightly longer than his right, and his right leg seems too thin.

You're shaping up very well, though! Keep up the good work~ :3
Oh, the claws are actually... supposed to be really stiff and sort of... rigid. They don't really have much of a good grip, I imagined. But... I'll try to make them a bit more flexible-looking. As for the arms, yeah... always got trouble with those things. I'll give them more elbow and fix 'em up then! Yeah, I'm gonna colour it real soon... just having a bit of a... sketchy period, I guess.

Oh, OH, so THAT'S what was bugging me. Something was bugging me... but I didn't quite know what. Thanks for the tip, I will remember it when I next attempt my manfail, ahahar. I noticed that about the arms and legs... but I spent so long on it that I was lazy and was like, eh, screw it. But I might try to fix it in the future!

...Holy shmizterfrakajickins. (No, I don't know what that means.) Your art is beautiful, Blahzy. Beautiful. What Castycal said about it, I agree with. It does look more... shocked than RAAAGH. But it's so awesome that I for the love of me cannot find anything to critique that hasn't already been said. The pose is interesting, and the style is tremendous. (That's my way of saying, awesome, but I tried a different word for it this time.)

I have a terrible memory for these things, but I seem to remember being flattered that someone used my scarf as the symbol of OSers, so it wasn't me :D

Arylett, the Creationsona picture is fantastic :D It'd be lovely to see it coloured, though (I love how colourful your stuff is, it makes my heart sing :D), and the only thing I can really crit is that the head-antenne-thingies look like they both protude from the centre of the head, whereas I suspect one's meant to be on the left and the other on the right (if not, I apologise). It's difficult to tell which one's nearer and which one's farther, but this would be easily remedied.
The man is really, really well-drawn - it's nice to see some realistic-style stuff here - and the definition of muscles looks really good. There's a bit of asymmetery in terms of one leg being a bit thicker and one arm being a little too long, but it's absolutely excellent overall.
Danni dear. <3 You are so nice oh, it makes me smile~ Thank you~

Oh, you called them right. They are antennae. But hmm... yeah, I see that. I think I know what you're saying... the perspective's a bit funky, right?

Aahaha, got it about the man again! Thank you once more.

I know this isn't really worth posting for but I made a small change to my persona in that I changed the colours of the scarf. I was becoming aware that the previous colours might have caused minor controversy what with their resemblance to those of your common everyday Danniscarf (which was not intentional in the slightest), so it now resembles more closely its real-life counterpart.
Still epic. And still awesome. Very dynamic and interesting to look at! Oh, I agree with Dannichu completely. (One of these days, I will have to get one of those Phoenix Wright games... me and my referaunce missing.)

@Arylett:
I like your Creature, and I really like all the curls :3 Though the uh facey-away-y arm looks thicker than the closer one, and the feet are kinda... Flat? It's still nice.
As for the guy, I think it looks really good, the shading is nice. His shoulders are pretty narrow though, and their angle is a bit too extreme. The nipples are a bit close together as well, they shouldn't be in the center of his pecks like that. (I keep seeing a weird face in his abdomen... nipples are eyes, abs form a mouth...) Also his ear appears to be coming out of his cheek. I still like it overall though, its good practice, keep at it!

I'm sorry if I come off mean, I'm just really nit picky. I could list a thousand things I see wrong with my own stuff.

Sorry for anyone I missed, but at the moment I feel as if I'm falling through my computer screen.

So... I have a couple things. I still can't get my scanner to work so bad photos will have to do.
The first thing is my own persona, which is basically me as a fat chibish thingamagig with a pet pterosaur, and I can turn into a frog! Here I am. It's just one of my cartoon doodly things...

And then I drew a portrait of myself with no reference looking feminine and staring at something off page. The thing I hate most about it is probably the lips. ugh.
Oh no, no, it's not mean! You should see me go when I get on my critiquing nitpicky mood. Tee hee. I'll see what I can do about the feet. Still sort of... trying to master Mouriett's anatomy, really. Glad you like the curls though! (Also, you multiquote by looking to the bottom right of the post, there is a multiquote button there. You click it for each post that you wish to quote, and then press the Post Reply button. And the posts will appear quoted all by themselves in the little... edit thingy.)

Ooh, a lot of things I didn't notice. Thanks for the critiquing, I'll have to keep that in mind...

But now it's your turn! I adore your persona, he's cute. :3 The only thing I see wrong is that he seems to have no neck... but that could just be part of the style. I like how you did the pterosaur too. The wings are neat and very nicely folded.

Number two... oh whoa. That is... really really impressive. Seriously, good realistic style. I can't find a whole lot wrong... maybe the nose seems a bit too big for those small lips. And he doesn't seem to have much of a forehead either. But seriously, excellent job. I like the eyes, they are extremely realistic.

Arylett: I like the awesome man-thing but the shading somehow makes him look like he's furry or has no skin or something. It's really minor, though, and I like it. The eyes are scaaary. And your way of writing a signature is great.
Oh, erm, thank you? I kinda got really sketchy with the shading, so that's why it looks all... furry and junk. But I'm glad you like my signature, ahahar. That's how I always sign things.

So pretty much, almost everyone's got their personas, eh? That means OS Awards Night will be nearing! Hopefully, everyone will have all of theirs drawn soon... because I'm eager, aren't you?

So I thought that I'd seen all of the replies in the OS that I'd missed last night. Turns out that there's another page.

Dear lord, I want to print this off and use it as a bookmark. This is fantastic, I don't know hat to say other than what's already been said.

Haha, the first thing I noticed about the reference was that it bears similarity to Vlad's chibi-ish style. Like, a lot. You're right; coloured shirts totally rule.
I think what you've done with the lips in the self-portrait is made them too defined; I have similar problems when drawing portraits. I think you just need to make the lines lighter

I'd totally join this group except my scribbles tend to be limited to the beauty of stick figures and random cubistic drawings. D: You all make me feel so inadequate.
Cubism can look cool, y'know. I studied it for my GCSE (and somehow got a B overall at it, which means that the cubism must have got an A which is hard to believe) and I apparently did some really impressive shit. Show us. The OS isn't for art elitists, it's for people who like and enjoy art and creating art.

One thing of my own; the cradily picture in my signature. If you have signatures disabled, [here's a link]. I know the lineart's really shakey and that the shading's wrong in places, but I'm still somewhat proud of it since it's the first piece of digital art I've done in ages. What do you guys think?

@blazheirio889:
Sorry I missed your first picture. The Cradily picture looks great, I really like it, and the background is absolutely beautiful.
As for the Suicune, I love the colors and shading, even if it needs cleaning. Though the way the front legs are attached seems, I dunno, off? They look completely attached to the sides, and completely unattached to the chest, when they should appear more so. I know Suicune is a pokemon, but the drawing is realistic enough to make it look strange, but that's just me. Overall though both pictures are great.
I personally can't draw pokemon for beans.

Oh, I see what you mean with Suicune shoulders. I have a bad habit of basing all canine-like creatures on wolf anatomy, where the shoulders are more defined, but they have the fur to sort of cover up a lot of the defining planes, if you know what I mean. I'll keep that in mind next time I draw a canine-like creature without thick, puffy fur.

Now onto critique... It's quite well-drawn overall. I like your style - I can't draw cartoon-liek things for beans, really. xD The perspective on the person seems a bit off, though - the body and legs are drawn in a front-view perspective, but the left arm seems to be missing. As for the pterodactyl (and please bear with the anatomy freak that is me here), it's very well-drawn overall, though you've given it an extra joint in the wing. Besides the elbow joint, pterodactyl wings can't bend that far. You've muscled out the chest very well, though, which is something that a lot of people have trouble with; well done!

As for the second picture - wow. You're pretty good at realism, too. The only critique I have is that the ear doesn't align properly. The bottom of it should align with the bottom of the nose, and the top, the eyes. You should be fine if you just move it down.

Dear lord, I want to print this off and use it as a bookmark. This is fantastic, I don't know hat to say other than what's already been said.

One thing of my own; the cradily picture in my signature. If you have signatures disabled, [here's a link]. I know the lineart's really shakey and that the shading's wrong in places, but I'm still somewhat proud of it since it's the first piece of digital art I've done in ages. What do you guys think?

You can go ahead if you want, Kai. :3 It actually is a bookmark IRL. And thank you~

There's not much wrong with that image in your signature, really. I only have two minor nitpicks: the highlight at the back of the darker Cradily shouldn't be there, since it's away from the light source, and you could've fleshed out the tentacles a bit. Right now they look sort of splayed flat while I usually imagine them writhing all over the place. Really minor things, though, and all things considered, it's a great picture. :3 Or maybe I'm biased because it's Cradily.

Edit: Aaand crap somehow Arylett's post went poof when I tried to multiquote, so!

Oh, the claws are actually... supposed to be really stiff and sort of... rigid. They don't really have much of a good grip, I imagined. But... I'll try to make them a bit more flexible-looking. As for the arms, yeah... always got trouble with those things. I'll give them more elbow and fix 'em up then! Yeah, I'm gonna colour it real soon... just having a bit of a... sketchy period, I guess.

...Holy shmizterfrakajickins. (No, I don't know what that means.) Your art is beautiful, Blahzy. Beautiful. What Castycal said about it, I agree with. It does look more... shocked than RAAAGH. But it's so awesome that I for the love of me cannot find anything to critique that hasn't already been said. The pose is interesting, and the style is tremendous. (That's my way of saying, awesome, but I tried a different word for it this time.)

So pretty much, almost everyone's got their personas, eh? That means OS Awards Night will be nearing! Hopefully, everyone will have all of theirs drawn soon... because I'm eager, aren't you?

Ah, I didn't know that the claws were supposed to be like that. :0 You can disregard that part then, I suppose~ Also be sure to link us to the coloured version when you're done! Can't wait to see it!

Thank you, Arylett :3 I tried it fix it by defining the mouth a bit more and trying to add some wrinkles, but I'm not sure if that warrants a re-upload, but I'll keep it in mind next time I draw a RARGH-expression.

But now it's your turn! I adore your persona, he's cute. :3 The only thing I see wrong is that he seems to have no neck... but that could just be part of the style. I like how you did the pterosaur too. The wings are neat and very nicely folded.

Number two... oh whoa. That is... really really impressive. Seriously, good realistic style. I can't find a whole lot wrong... maybe the nose seems a bit too big for those small lips. And he doesn't seem to have much of a forehead either. But seriously, excellent job. I like the eyes, they are extremely realistic.
Thank you! C:.
It's just how I draw them, I've tried putting necks on them but I can never get it to look right.

And for the portrait, that helps quite a bit. If you hadn't said that I wouldn't have noticed... I made the lips to small. And the nose is too big.. I'll keep that in mind!
(and thanks for the multi-quote thing.)
Haha, the first thing I noticed about the reference was that it bears similarity to Vlad's chibi-ish style. Like, a lot. You're right; coloured shirts totally rule.
I think what you've done with the lips in the self-portrait is made them too defined; I have similar problems when drawing portraits. I think you just need to make the lines lighter
Oh, you're right, I'll do it lighter next time. Thank you. Also who is Vlad? Makes me think of this guy.

I think its very well done, and it's pretty cute, too. Cradily is amazing!

Now onto critique... It's quite well-drawn overall. I like your style - I can't draw cartoon-liek things for beans, really. xD The perspective on the person seems a bit off, though - the body and legs are drawn in a front-view perspective, but the left arm seems to be missing. As for the pterodactyl (and please bear with the anatomy freak that is me here), it's very well-drawn overall, though you've given it an extra joint in the wing. Besides the elbow joint, pterodactyl wings can't bend that far. You've muscled out the chest very well, though, which is something that a lot of people have trouble with; well done!

As for the second picture - wow. You're pretty good at realism, too. The only critique I have is that the ear doesn't align properly. The bottom of it should align with the bottom of the nose, and the top, the eyes. You should be fine if you just move it down.
Heh, thanks. I see what you mean. I meant for the left arm to be hidden, but I guess the angle isn't quite right for that. As for the pterodactyls wings I was looking at this and this because I'm not entirely sure how a pterodactyl would stand on all its legs and uh wings? I can see exactly what you mean, though. My experience as far as drawing pterodactyls is nil. So I appreciate your critique.

And I didn't notice the ear thing, thank you, I'm always forgetting about that. Especially since at certain angles the rule changes, but that is not the case here as it's straight on.

You can go ahead if you want, Kai. :3 It actually is a bookmark IRL. And thank you~
I was wondering what it could be if it wasn't a bookmark actually, as it's somewhat of an irregular size for most drawings. I didn't come up with anything.

There's not much wrong with that image in your signature, really. I only have two minor nitpicks: the highlight at the back of the darker Cradily shouldn't be there, since it's away from the light source, and you could've fleshed out the tentacles a bit. Right now they look sort of splayed flat while I usually imagine them writhing all over the place. Really minor things, though, and all things considered, it's a great picture. :3 Or maybe I'm biased because it's Cradily.
I agree that the highlight at the back of Emmy shouldn't be there, but by the time I'd noticed I couldn't do anything about it. And I usually draw Cradily's tentacles in such manner, so I didn't notice that there was anything wrong. Thanks for the criticism and the cradily <3.

Oh, you're right, I'll do it lighter next time. Thank you. Also who is Vlad? Makes me think of this guy.
Well, you're not entirely wrong. There's a member that used to be in the OS known as Vladmir Putin's LJ, and I'm willing to bet that most of us refer to them as Vlad.

I think its very well done, and it's pretty cute, too. Cradily is amazing!
Thank you. :3

One other thing; I've got the sketch for my reference done, but I've not done anything further because I want to add some clothing folds and creases to make it look a bit better. Trouble is, I don't know how to draw clothing folds. If I put a link up to my reference, could someone offer to help me?

Randomly popping in to say...

As for the pterodactyls wings I was looking at this and this because I'm not entirely sure how a pterodactyl would stand on all its legs and uh wings? I can see exactly what you mean, though. My experience as far as drawing pterodactyls is nil. So I appreciate your critique.

Actually, I think Blazhy is right on the petrodactyl wings -- there seems to be too many joints in yours. I'm not sure if the second picture you provided is right, but most petrodactyl pictures I've seen around don't have joints like that. Here's a horrid pterodactyl-wing-anatomy-guide-thing I drew in half a second for reference. The claws come out of the third joint, which means that's the part that goes on the ground. You can compare a pterodactyl's wing to your own arm and kinda see how it works.

But I'm not a dinosaur guru, so if you really want to know the proper way to draw dinosaurs, go ask Kratos. He's the guy to ask if you want to know about dinosaurs.

And yeah, Vlad is the shortened version of Vladimir Putin's LJ.

Randomly popping in to say...

Actually, I think Blazhy is right on the petrodactyl wings -- there seems to be too many joints in yours. I'm not sure if the second picture you provided is right, but most petrodactyl pictures I've seen around don't have joints like that. Here's a horrid pterodactyl-wing-anatomy-guide-thing I drew in half a second for reference. The claws come out of the third joint, which means that's the part that goes on the ground. You can compare a pterodactyl's wing to your own arm and kinda see how it works.

But I'm not a dinosaur guru, so if you really want to know the proper way to draw dinosaurs, go ask Kratos. He's the guy to ask if you want to know about dinosaurs.

And yeah, Vlad is the shortened version of Vladimir Putin's LJ.

I wasn't saying Blahzy was wrong, I think they look kinda off too. Your reference helps a lot, now I can see it right and be sure I'll draw it right next time. Thanks Linoone. C:

Sorry about my lack of activity for the past month due to me being lame. D:

However, I've just updated the memberlist. Please tell me after you've checked list if I haven't included you or if you go by a different name. Also welcome to all of you new members. Thanks a bunch to you guys that've written wonderful critiques, posted art, and just been generally awesome, which would be all of you. <3

Since OS is quite active and I'm ridiculously lazy, I've brought up the the idea of a threadmin to help with organization and events. Kai has been the only one to express interest in threadminship and has been exceptionally helpful around OS. Before and if, Kai would become a threadmin, I'd like to see if we're in agreement or if anyone else is interested in becoming a threadmin.

Back
Top Bottom