• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PersonalDNA Personality Tests

I got Generous Inventor; most of the 'how you relate to others' fits me pretty well, although the other section seems to misinterpreted me as slightly more proactive than I generally am. :v

Also 'attention to style: 6' made me laugh.

Faithful Dreamer. Very very very accurate, although the low extroversion and masculinity made me LOL.

Your combination of abstract thinking, appreciation of beauty, and cautiousness makes you a DREAMER.

You often imagine how things could be better, and you have very specific visions of this different future.

Beauty and style are important to you, and you have a discerning eye when it comes to how things look.

Although you often think more broadly, you prefer comfort to adventure, choosing to stay within the boundaries of your current situation.

Your preferences for artistic works are very refined, although you vastly prefer some types and styles to others.

Though your dreams are quite vivid, you are cautious in following up on them.

You are aware of both your positive and negative qualities, so that your ego doesn't get in your way.

A sense of vulnerability sometimes holds you back, stifling your creative tendencies.

You're not one to force your positions on a group, and you tend to be fair in evaluating different options.

You're not afraid to let your emotions guide you, and you're generally considerate of others' feelings as well.

You tend to do things on the spur of the moment, not sticking to a set schedule.

You tend to believe that things happen for a reason, and that not everything is under our control.

Your trust in others, respect for tradition, and caring nature make you FAITHFUL.

Maintaining a few intimate relationships is more important to you than knowing a lot of people, and you share a lot with your close friends.

Those who have managed to get close to you value your camaraderie, and they know that they can trust you with anything; you're a good listener.

While you can usually see several sides of an argument, you often have a strong opinion as to which side is correct—the order of things is usually clear to you.

Your perspective on the world is based on careful observation, and you know a lot about how people feel in—and react to—many situations.

Your exploration of others' feelings has led you to believe that although people generally act appropriately, having clear social rules is very important to a functional society.

Time alone for reflection is important to you—you are introspective and aware of your own feelings.

Faithful is as faithful does—you expect those with whom you are close to be loyal to you, and you take betrayal of your trust very seriously.

Confidence: 2
Openness: 34
Extroversion: 2
Empathy: 96
Trust in Others: 80
Agency: 4
Masculinity: 4
Femininity: 80
Spontaneity: 92
Attention to Style: 56
Authoritarianism: 80
Earthy/Imaginative: 46
Aesthetic/Functional: 86

Cautious thinker. I think that mostly fits actually. I kinda liked those questions, they were pretty interesting.

My femininity is really low and my masculinity turned out very high. I wonder what the test considers masculine and feminine.

considerate experiencer...

i like how i am apparently a True Man with only 2% femininity. I also have 0% confidence and 0% authoritarianism. AWESOME!!!

honestly these tests are kind of dumb though. I don't think most people really know themselves well enough to give an accurate answer to most of these questions, but whatever...

honestly these tests are kind of dumb though. I don't think most people really know themselves well enough to give an accurate answer to most of these questions, but whatever...

Well, if you register, you can have other people test you as well, which would provide a more realistic take on your personality.

Generous realist
Confidence: 22
Openness: 32
Extroversion: 30
Empathy: 84
Trust in others: 38
Agency: 18
Masculinity: 64
Femininity: 16
Spontaneity: 20
Attention to style: 82
Authoritarianism: 22
Earthly/Imaginative: 52 (more earthy)
Aesthetic/functional: 42 (more functional)

I'm a Generous Dreamer. (unfortunately, the word "dreamer makes me think of the deranged cultists in Morrowind... *shudders*)
I am aware of how things could be better, and think of this fantasy world often.
I have a sense of personal style.
I am artistic, but my timidness apparently holds me back. Also, the fact that I am "generous" means that I can easily read other people, but I find it hard to trust them. Also, I find it hard to brand them and their actions "right" or "wrong".

Y'know, that's pretty much dead-on. Thank you, random website!

Back
Top Bottom