• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Global Link opens April 13.

^ Yeah, I get the feeling it's a lot busier during the day as opposed to at night. Kidlings and all.

Regardless, I have attained my first DW Pokemon; a Poochyena with Rattled. Not the /best/ thing (I want my Vaporeon dammit), but it was easily the best thing of what I found last night. :v

Kidlings :3

I can't use it as I don't yet have WFC. I will soon!

(I wany my Espeon..)

you can catch Pokemon in DW?! :o

you can catch Pokemon in DW?! :o
Nah. You can only "befriend" them. Then you go to this magic tree place, give it a berry, and then you make a "wish" to get the Pokémon. Which really means you can transfer it to your game. After all that, you "wake up" from the Dream World and go to the Entralink in the game. It'll be there in the Entree Forest, then you catch it. They give you a free Dream Ball to do it with, which I think has a 100% catch rate.

So you obtain them still. That's cool :D

And yeah, Dream Ball is like a Master Ball. I knew it, but not where it was used.

I know it sounds like Dream World, but I didn't know that you could obtain Pokemon via DW.

Wonderful, now the Dream World shall not simply be within my dreams. A shame I still must repair my internet settings, however - quite hopefully I may familiarize myself with the mechanics of the Dream World in this time.

SURSKIT GET.
ahaha, I love Dream World already ♥

I got one too! (female, bonus!)

I dun wanna evolve it, Unerve is impractical compared to Rain Dish. I should breed and evolve one!

I got on like 19 hours ago, and it was fine, wonder why you guys had prollems?

I've had absolutely no luck getting onto this thing. The best I managed was getting the Game Sync thing to spit out my game's ID number, but other than that I get nothing but connection errors (sometimes after waiting a few minutes after "tucking in" a Pokémon, but they still happen eventually.)

Also, since someone mentioned them: random matchups seem to be a pretty useless feature to me. But that's mainly because everyone I've ever been matched up with disconnects before the battle even starts.
Seriously... whether it's someone with a generic "competitive-battling douchebaggery incarnate" team (Garchomp, Metagross, Gengar, Lati*s, etc. etc.) or something that's actually interesting (like some girl with an all-Ground team--aside from, of all things, a Kricketune--or a kid from Japan with a team of six Eevee evolutions), nobody I've ever gotten through random matchups has ever actually stuck around past the "choose Pokémon" screen.

Of course, all of this was all from the "free" battle mode. The "rated" battle mode might have less of that, but I haven't tried them since I haven't been able to get my account on the website to accept my game's ID number... which (if you signed up for an account before this whole thing actually went online) is apparently impossible unless you can get your game's sending-Pokémon-to-the-Dream-World thing to work first.

OMG, wry...

I accidentally bumped the button on my power bar, turning off my computer, in the middle of PDW!

EDiT: Nothing bad happen, its ok!

Last edited:
OK so I was getting the "processing registration data" thing for a few days so I asked a question at customer services this morning. 3 hours later and I'm on the Dream World! However, there was no response to my question, so I'm not sure if asking it actually helped or not...

Yaay! My Dream World is live! I'm gonna catch a Poochyena and a Zigzagoon and a Stunfisk and a--

217656_204098166278492_100000349292537_615146_4461033_n.jpg

Fuck.
You.

Mine worked immediately; I never had to process data.

hmmm...

Also, I named my Surskit Surskitty, after one of the awesomest TCoD members \o/

Welp, I got onto it. My laptop hates everything so the minigames went seriously slowly. I ended up with a Sunkern. My creys...

Back
Top Bottom