• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Tailsy

if the nineth lion ate the sun.
Pronoun
she
I just realised something today. It's a nice something. Probably a something I should care less about than my exams at the moment but god only knows I can care about anything more than my exams. I have

FANTASTIC LEGS.
(NICE LEGS
DAISY DUKES
MAKES A MAN GO... etc)

They're kind of short but they're pretty and shapely and nice. And a bit pale. 'A bit' meaning 'Sarah you can see every goddamn vein in there go into the sun you twat'.

So uh, I had a point. And my point is WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOUR BODY?
And don't go 'O MY BOYFRIEND THINKS MY ASS IS FINE' unless YOU think your ass is fine, right. This is a BEING POSITIVE ABOUT YOURSELF thread okay.

I have an AWESOME figure. I may have annoying, thick hair. I may have too much body hair. But you know what? IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I AM THIN! :D

And I have a really nice waist. And my legs look fat close up but they're actually quite nice. Teeheehee~ |D

My hair is Jesus's hair.

But seriously I lovvvve my hair. And my eyes are nice, too. :3 I don't think the rest of my body is particularly great, but I love it anyway.

i am going to sound really goddamn emo right now, but i don't like any part of my body.

i guess the fact that i'm thin? iunno.

i really don't have any idea i need to ask my girlfriend for information

i suppose i do have a nice slim figure though with my 175 lbs and 6'3.5" :P

er.

i don't have any major physical deformities?

can't really think of anything nice. too fat, too short, too hairy in the wrong places, not hairy enough in the others, pig-like nose, crap hair-and-eye colour combination, unsightly arse, mediocre endowment...

and that MOTHERFUCKING WART ON MY RIGHT LEG

cromwell was full of shit, warts suck ass. ):

Um.

I would like my legs if it weren't for all the fucking hair. They're really slim girly legs but whatever I like them. I kinda like my eyes, too.

Um.

I would like my legs if it weren't for all the fucking hair. They're really slim girly legs but whatever I like them. I kinda like my eyes, too.
goddamnit.

i have GERMAN legs.

wanna trade?

I'm not too sure. I would join the majority and say I'm thin and stuff, but I'm too thin, at 7 stone (98 lbs) and 5'10". Although once somebody inadvertently said that I have "Nice, muscular legs", and some people have said that I look "Quite nice" without my glasses on (On the other hand, if somebody takes them off my face as some of my friends do occasionally do jokingly, I'm said to look like a startled rabbit...).

Ermm, I like my eyes! They're all blue and shiny. :} Makes up for their nearsighted-ness.

I like my toe hair, too, for some reason. And my ears. They used to be huuuuuuuge, but I think I've grown into them rather nicely. :}

My eyes. Or rather, the fact that my vision is like 20/15, despite the fact that my mom was wearing glasses at my age. Sometimes it's nice to take after Dad. :3

I've also got a slim figure. Just slim, no muscle tone. (Working to fix that, though. If only it was practical to go swimming every day~)

Oh, yes. And red hair. <3

Back
Top Bottom