• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

I like my palms because they're kind of sucker-shaped and I can make farty noises when I press them together or against flat surfaces. I don't know anyone else who can do this, and it's very fun to confuse new people with!

I also rather like my teeth. They're not perfect, but they're not all over the place either, and they're useful for, uh, chewing things.

Well, I'm not normally a positive guy, but..

n1334214613_30154131_7679938.jpg

I must say that question mark is rather dashing...

er.

i don't have any major physical deformities?

can't really think of anything nice. too fat, too short, too hairy in the wrong places, not hairy enough in the others, pig-like nose, crap hair-and-eye colour combination, unsightly arse, mediocre endowment...

and that MOTHERFUCKING WART ON MY RIGHT LEG

cromwell was full of shit, warts suck ass. ):

it's not the size that matters! maybe your cock's small but perfectly formed or your foreskin might be particularly pleasing. You have to think of these things!

I quite like my scars and wonky arm. Not so much for the 'pleasing to look at' factor, but because they make me feel speshul.

I guess the dark-hair-green-eyes combination is pretty cool. And I have non-creepy feet~

Dammit I need to think of something so everyone stops going on about my low self esteem all the time :(

Uh... I guess I think my glasses make me look less ugly. Though I may just think that because it's been YEARS since I've seen Non-Glasses-Wearing-Mike and I'm so used to wearing them. I guess most of me has nothing really wrong with it, if that counts. Except my figure, but I'd have to exercise to make that better, so it's all good :)

Last edited:
it's not the size that matters! maybe your cock's small but perfectly formed or your foreskin might be particularly pleasing. You have to think of these things!
well uh.

it's a healthy shade of pink? as opposed to shrivelly and moley and stuff?

and i guess the fact that i still have my foreskin makes me kinda happy. it must be gross being circumsized. ):

Let me think... I quite like my figure (My mother keeps on saying that she wants one like mine) and my height. But I dislike my lips because they are all red and feminine.

The myriad scars on my left leg and my eye/hair color combination.

The scars aren't so much pleasing to look at, but they do make for an interesting story.
As for my eyes and my hair, I love my hair because it's such an interesting shade of red that when it's dark it looks coppery brown but in bright light it's almost blood-red.
My eyes are a bit darker than most green eyes I've ever seen and have little rings of hazel-ish yellow around the pupil. It's quite interesting to look at even for me who's had them all my life.

So yeah.

I have boobies C: I like them. yes.

Also. Uh. My wrists are fun. they're all skinny and boney and fun to poke at. And I like my eyes. C: they're grey!

My mom says I have a nice figure, hm. And I weigh about 90 pounds, and am about five-three. Yay?

oh god this is going to feel ever so slightly weird o.o

My fingers. They're all long, slightly bonish, but a little thick in the pads *somehow* from typing and playing the piano and guitar so damn much.
I do like my hair. Long, and the exact shade of dark chocolate in some areas, pure streaks of black in there too.

Oohoohooh, and these little spotteh scars on my wristbones. As far as scars go, they're a little cute c:

I have a scar on my knee from my brother's failed attempt to teach me how to ride a bike. It's shaped exactly like New Jersey! Does that count?! :D Hmm.. thinking positive..
I like my eyes. They're all green-brown and pretty~ ..Except I always have giant circles under my eyes, which pretty much kills the effect. And I'm reeally skinny. I personally don't see what's so great about it, but hey.
And my bangs! I don't like my hair that much, but I think the bangs look cool. Sort of long on the sides. My brother says it looks like I have antennas like a bug!
Aaand I hate everything else! :D

I don't much like the look, but my entire body is positive to me, I guess, because I treat it horribly but it hasn't given up on me yet.

I also like the way my hands are so... whoa

I really don't have any major body issues. I've always liked my eye color. It's a lovely blue, vivid but not dark. My mom called it "fjord blue". My skin color is pale but not white paper pale. My figure is nice too, sort of hourglassy. I like my hair as short as it is, though I wish I could get the ends to flip under instead of out. But it's nice because the wind doesn't mess it up. It looks good no matter what. The color isn't that good though. My hair has been fluctuating from blond to brunette since I was about ten and it seems to be going to a light brown. I'm considering just dyeing it the color I want it.

i actually like most things about me. my figure is nice overall... i get the impression that it's getting a little worse, but i wouldn't mind exercising and eating healthier if it means not being so mixed up in the head all the time.

people here have complimented me. i apparently have a nice nose.

i don't mind my feet.

i don't mind my arms.

i don't mind my face.

Back
Top Bottom