• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

I guess I weigh the least here; I'm only 84 pounds :P 'Course, that might just be because of my age...

Oh and red hair. OH YES IRELAND~

The birthmark on my hip is kind of fun to look at. It's like South Carolina or West Virginia upside down.

And I have a mysterious bump on my left ear! How unique!

My arms aren't all thick and muscular like a gorilla's, which balances out my thinness. Except then I pick up a tennis racket and hit the ball waaaaaaay over that really tall fence on the outside of the court with my backhand stroke :3

I am not overly dissatisfied with any part of my body, but I particularly like a) my hands (people keep telling me I should play the piano) and b) my hair.

I luffs my long straight hair. It's really shiney and healthy and goes down to my hips. ^.^

Other than that I'm small, skinny, cute, and have yet the need to shave my legs. Being eleven rocks. XD

Positive? Body features? *Microsoft Word Paperclip* Did you mean "I'm positive I hate my body features"?

Er.. Well... I have nice hands I guess? Apparently those pianist hands. Other than that.. I kinda hate everything. :> Though I have a scar above left my eye and on my left cheek. I'm not sure what to think of them.. uh... kinda cool I guess?

Hmm.
I like my eyes, because they change to match whatever i wear. They never go anywhere past this one yellowie color though, so whenever i wear brown they change gray. I like to watch them change color when i change clothes. My favorite is when they're green. ^_^

I like my hair, although i need a trim to get it back in shape. Split ends drive me nuts. This summer i'm going to let it grow out, i miss it being long, gonna let it go down to the middle of my back. It's brown and somewhere between streight and wavy, but it's been getting more of a curl to it lately.

On the wrist of my left arm there's a scar that looks like a beetle, it's from where they put bars in my arm from when i broke it. The broken arm hurt, but now i can remember my right hand from my left, and i have a scar that looks like a beetle bug!! ^_^ I think it's cute.

I believe that that is all.

I really like my eyes. They're my favorite color. =3

I also like my hair, especially when I leave it down and I can feel the wind blow through it.

I like my hands. I have nice long fingers. And my hair is pretty cool, I think. n_n

My hair, I guess, but only when it's just been washed last night. Otherwise it clumps up and stuff, and gets dirty ridiculously fast. However, when it's clean I love the way it swooshes around :D
Oh, and my bangs. I usually sweep them to one side but if I let them down, people tell me I look like the Grudge.

I have some weird scars on my arms, too. I used to have one that looked like a stickman, but it faded away.

I love my eyes :,D They're forest green on the edges and pretty orangey-red near the pupils :3.

Also, my hair~ It's virgin, you can say. I've never dyed it, used hairspray or anything, yet it's the most beautifullest thing on my body besides my eyes~ It's striped with golden, dark brown and brown and I love it so much :,3 I just love it. Also, some my friends are jealous of me because of it :P

My hair color. It's a lovely reddish brown in the right light, though my hair itself is poofy and uncooperative (It eats hairspray. I swear to God it does). Also, my big brown doe eyes.

I've also been told I have the most amazing complexion ever, and I believe it. I rarely get acne (the last anything I had on my face was over a year ago) and I actually look worse with makeup. My body also doesn't smell or get greasy hardly at all, allowing me to go for days without showering and no one noticing. I pay for this by having painfully dry skin, but eh.

Also I'm kind of thankful that my body stores weight in a way that doesn't make me look as fat as I really am, making me look more super-curvy than lumpy. My butt is absolutely massive, but it's shapely, at least.

People say I have a lovely smile, but I don't believe them. It's buck-toothed and creepy to me. I have an overbite, but I rather like it, as I would have major man-jaw without it. Other than that, my teeth are perfectly straight and just the right size, so I'm happy about that.

Also, I have great boobs. :3

I'd have to say I like my eyes the most. :3 They change either super green, super brown looking, or just both. But they're like... brown in the middle with more green around the edges and then a small ring of like a yellow/red color mostly. It's awesome. :D Almost everyone I know always comments on how pretty my eyes are.

My hair is pretty nice too. It used to be blonde-ish, but I dyed it a darker brown that looks kinda red in the sunlight. And I love the length of it, and of course, my sidebangs. <3 My hair is really thin though, but I like it that way. I think my hair suits me. :3

Ummm... I like my stature too. I'm kinda short, well, shorter than most of my friends and family, but it's pretty sweet. I'm tiny, so I can fit into small spaces. And I think my legs and arms are nice. Actually, I like most of my body, but there are a few things that aren't particularly great. xD

Personally, I don't think I've ever actually met an Irish person with ginger hair. :O Which is probably strange. But all the people I've met with a lot of Irish blood seem to have mousy-coloured hair or that colour that I find hard to describe... sort of ranging from somewhere between ginger, mousy and brown, and a golden corn colour. One of these hair colours being like the female cyclists in D/P/Pt. You might call that ginger, but I don't quite call it ginger, ehe.

Oh right, positive body features... um. Well, I like my eyes, and I guess my back's pretty nice. :3 And I also for some reason like my cheeks. The ones on my face, that is. Uhhuh, that'll probably do.

Back
Top Bottom