• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

POSITIVE BODY FEATURES THREAD

Sometimes I sort of wish I had bigger boobs than the average 12-year-old girl ):

I'M BRINGING DOWN THE THREAD SORRY.

I have longish legs. Fairly chunky and I don't really like them for that, but loooong. Which is nice. I like being taller than my (female) friends. :3

And, uh... my hair? Cause I like how it looks right when I get up in the mornings, which is odd really. It's all squiggly and millions of little curls. Like spaghetti.

People said:
Boobs and shrinking and stuff

Actually, they can shrink if you lose bodyfat, since a large portion of them is bodyfat.

I like my eyes. I don't know if I said that already. They is pretty :3

Last edited:
Well, I like that my eyes match my hair. When sunlight shiiiiines on my hair, it has this nice, ginger look and it's bright orange. A lot of people say that my hair is awesome, so yeah. I also like my eyebrows; they're thin and I can raise one of them to get this "O RLY?" expression.

I have this little mark between my nose and mouth, but a bit further out. It looks like one of those beauty marks people put on, but I get it for free~

I guess my butt's cool, too.

uhm
I'm tall and thin
very thin, .5 BMI from 'anorexic'
and like, I have a nice butt
which took me a surprisingly long time to realize seeing as I don't have a magical 'ass mirror'.
also my hair is relatively nice and smooth, whether I straighten it or not.

Ugh. I don't even remember what i was going to say....oh yeah, I like my lower legs, and my shoulder scars. Um...not really anything else.

i was going to say ' why do guys like boobs , but girls don't' but then i realized ... Girls have back problems with big boobs, and i have no idea why i like them.

strange.

Oooooo! Oo! ....my shoes! I leik mai shoes! , but . I guess I also like my hands, only for their talent though, as soon as it's gone, so are they! Shoop da whoop, just kidding hands! *slap* ow...

Lol *new human evolution* as Kai said, plus mothers can pick the color and style at birth! At age 7 children get their first style choice and are stuck with it till age 15 *muwhahaha* -evil laugh at all the girls who chose barbie styles- HUMILIATION! MUWH... Eh. Okay, everyone i know says i hava pefecto nose, i dunno though.

I got sunburn on my face, arms, chest, and back a few weeks ago. Downsides: The obvious. Upsides: My once-faded freckles are now almost totally visible 8) I love freckles. I think they suit me.

Freckles are amazing. I don't get why people are so often all "oh no, I have freckles D:"

Back
Top Bottom