• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pottermore

Registration is available right now, if anyone still needs to sign up! This is your last chance iirc!

Just grabbed a few more accounts: BronzeDraconis85 for myself because I wanted something more gender-neutral, MirrorLight### for my brother and a much cooler name that was supposed to be for my brother but apparently I got his email wrong, whoops. Here, stranger, have a Pottermore! You're welcome.

...man that was a cool name, but I forget the numbers at the end. Meh. I'll just keep trying for a while until I get the right ones and see if I can change the validation email address.

I'll probably give my original account to my mom if she's interested.

Your Pottermore username is: FrogPhoenix151

<ultraviolet> Your Pottermore username is: FrogPhoenix151
<ultraviolet> aw yeah
<Cirrus> what ;;
<shai> seriously?!
<ultraviolet> frogphoenix is cool! I want one
<shai> it sounds like frogpenis!
<Verne> hahahaha
<ultraviolet> shai: so?!
<shai> ....

I got in a few days ago. I got StormMahogany12, which isn't really so bad! Mahogany is even a shade of red, which is very cool.

...Damn it, I was away during the open registration thing with no computer. Bah. And I know nobody who made multiple accounts. October can't come quickly enough.

...Unless anybody here who made multiple ones is a very kind person? :D

Definitely subtle ahaha...

I'm BloodSeer66, I think. A friend snagged it for me because I was packing for vacation.

...The username is somewhat awful and sounds like something I would have used ages ago. Oh well.

I got my Welcome email! I'm a Hufflepuff, which is sort of. weird. but I guess I can deal. Is anyone else in yet? o:

I got my Welcome email! I'm a Hufflepuff, which is sort of. weird. but I guess I can deal. Is anyone else in yet? o:

Is the sorting random or is it one of those personality tests where you totally can't work out which option means which house?

^ It's supposed to be a test that JK wrote herself. Also, there are multiple sets of questions so it's near impossible to cheat since there's no guarantee you'll get the same questions somebody else did.

I found the Magical Quill and everything, but no Welcome email yet D: If I don't get into Ravenclaw when I finally get in, I will be pretty confused since I am neither brave nor hardworking nor cunning xD But anyway, every time I see an email in my inbox I get my hopes up :(

If I don't get into Ravenclaw when I finally get in, I will be pretty confused since I am neither brave nor hardworking nor cunning xD

When i read this I couldn't help but think of Evanna Lynch when she got placed in Gryffindor: "I feel like Jo just told me I'm a man."

i'm a hufflepuff at pottersoc. it's not that bad!!! although I don't think I'll get 'puff at Pottermore since uh the Pottersoc sorting is just random.

B-B-But Hufflepuff is great :C

And I do hope the Pottermore sorting quiz isn't like usual ones you find online. Those are always like, I dunno:

Q3: You see someone being mugged at the side of the road. Do you:
a) Go and help confront the mugger
b) Console the victim when the mugger's gone,
c) Call the police, or
d) Help the mugger, then mug him.*

So difficult to tell which applies to which house, eh?

(*Because Slytherins are always evil. No exceptions.

At least, that's what the majority seems to think!)

Also, I still hate you all. And no, I'm not going to stop whining >:C

That IS silly! Nothing wrong with Hufflepuff! I was quite surprised, though. I have another account tho so once its welcome email comes through I can see if I get one of my preferred houses. :o

The Sorting quiz has kind of a balance? It's kinda half reasonably obvious questions, half quite abstract ones. It's the same with the wand-choosing questions.

Oh, my wand is twelve and a half inches, dogwood, unicorn tail-hair; surprisingly swishy!

I don't have/do/understand Pottermore, but (when it's 4am and I have nothing better to do than take fandom-based personality quizzes) I'm disappointed when not sorted into Hufflepuff because I think it's by far the best one.

(My friends and sister have decided that Hufflepuff is "The Sociology house", which is to say "nice, but a bit shit".)

My sis is in Hufflepuff and she's very upset that no one likes it. She says that some people have outright deleted their accounts because they got sorted into Hufflepuff. (which is just silly)

That is a bit ridiculous... Hufflepuff is one of my favourites :C

The Sorting quiz has kind of a balance? It's kinda half reasonably obvious questions, half quite abstract ones. It's the same with the wand-choosing questions.

Oh, good! Also I did not realise there was a wand quiz! That is also good.

I like how Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality basically went and made Hufflepuff the most awesome house where people actually get things done. Meanwhile Gryffindors are usually side characters and tend to be bullies.

Back
Top Bottom