• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Rebirth

When I wanted to be a Weavile for one, too >_> So let's go with the regular. :DDD

Name: Storm, real name Vai Kisubo.
Species: Salamence
Appearance: salamence Nothing special.
Biography:
Personality:
Other:

Bwahaha finish later >_>

My Form:

Name: James P. Gregory
Species: Scyther
Appearance: He's tall and thin for a Scyther, a light, bright shade of green, with golden eyes and large blades and wings.
Biography: Abused physically, mentally, and sexually as a child, James grew up believing the whole world was out to get him. He blamed all his problems on the other humans around him, and only wished for vengeance against the world, to cause others the same kind of pain he's felt. He plotted for years for what he called his 'final calling,' slowly stockpiling weapons and ammunition. Then, at the young age of 19, it finally came. He set up a bomb at the base of a large Pokemart, and when panicked people ran out, screaming, he opened fire, killing twelve and injuring twenty humans. The police chased him in cars through town at high speeds, and when they finally cornered him, rather than letting himself be caught, he turned one of his guns on himself.
Personality: Previously vindictive and driven rather insane, it's probably a good thing he doesn't remember his previous life, as he'd be likely to be tormented into repeating past mistakes. He always seemed like the nice, quiet kid, and many believe that's what he truly should have been, if he had had a second chance at a more pleasant childhood.
Other: I figured we needed a demented, tormented mass murderer in this...

I'm not busy for a few weeks, so why not?

Name: Onix, Formerly James Menai
Species: Onix
Appearance: Normal Onix
Biography: James has had a quiet life, with no major trauma or abuse or anything else of that nature. In fact you could argue that he has had a perfect life, but despite that (or maybe because of it), he has spent much of his adult life mildly depressed. Nowhere near suicidal, just rather low. He never saw anyone about it, and rather had gone though his life setting himself up to enjoy it when the depression went away. That never happened. One day, after hearing about a horrid case of pokémon abuse, he flipped. He learnt how to make bombs on the internet, and set about bombing places which he felt were encouraging abuse. He wasn't a suicide bomber, but instead was caught by armed police. Rather than be arrested, he tried to fight his way out with a pocket knife. Needless to say, he died. The sad part was that he worked in a pokémon lab, and had he carried on as he was he may, in the future, have been able to help prevent abuse in a more effective way.
Personality: He's back in the mild depression. He's rather quiet and introverted, but doesn't usually want anyone to come to harm, and will stop it if he can.
Other: I think that's it. Oh yes, his personality will play out and develop during the RP, because I need to RP to refine it.

Name: Serenity, formerly known as Jessica Rhodes
Species: Kirlia
Appearance: Kirlia
Biography: In her human life, Jessica was a dancer, a girl who was completely passionate about dancing and, whom it seemed, would become a great performer. Unfortunately, at home she felt that her parents hated her and preferred her sisters to her. One night, she grabbed a knife from the kitchen and stabbed herself.
Personality: Jessica seems to be a very peppy, hyperactive, giggly girl-er, Kirlia. Truthfully, however, she's sarcastic and bitter, still harboring resentment of her parents.
Other: Seeing as she hates her parents, and Gardevoirs and Gallades are the logial parents of a Gardevoir, she despises the Pokemon with all her being.

Yay, another RP with an awesome plot that I approve of :D

Name: Uh. Just call her Lakey; I don't expect her to remember her name as a human. (Yeah original aren't I. I go by Lakey at other forums.)
Species: Pikachu~
Appearance: Hmm... well, the black parts of her ears, instead of being just a smooth line across the ear, is jagged instead.
Biography: Lakey's never really been one for humanity or anything of the sort. I mean, yeah, she had friends as a human, but she basically hated humanity and had a lot of things that she hated about the world and constantly complained about that to friends. The only thing that kept her alive, really, was a really close friend that shared the same ideals... but when that friend ended up getting killed in a car crash, she basically had nothing to live for and went and committed suicide.
Personality: While she's... well... antisocial, that doesn't really prevent her from having any friends at all; it just means that she's less likely to make a big group of friends. She has a tendency to cling to those she's friends with, though, which can get irritating after a while. Argumentative and stubborn, it's hard to ever come to an agreement with her when it comes to things she's passionate about. She gets irritated very easily and by simple things and can lash out quickly at whoever's being irritated. On the good side, though, she has a good sense of humor and when she's not arguing or irritated can actually be fun to be around.
Other: Hmm... is there anything else? Not that I can think of off the top of my head...

Here you go! I hope this works out!

Name: Anabell Rhensford, she prefers to be called Ann.

Species: Flygon

Appearance: Normal flygon, except she has a long thin scar across her left wing.

Biography: Her parents left her at an orphanage in veilstone when she was born, feeling that her life would be better if she lived with someone else. By the time she was ten she ran away and began life on the streets, stealing anything she could get her hands on and obtaining pokemon illeagally. She was caught once and returned to the orphanage at twelve, where she stole her files and ran off again after a month. She took her first name becasue she liked how it sounded, and took her last name from a book she stole and read.
Wanted by the Veilstone police force (A rather feeble one in her opinion) for five years after that, they were relived and disturbed to find her dead body in an ally. She had obtained a gun and shot herself, feeling that something was missing from her life and constantly in pain from the fact that her parents had just left her, she just wanted it all to end, so she held it to the side of her head and pulled the trigger.

Personality: She's usually sarcastic and likes to say things that don't make sense just to make people wonder what she's up to. She's still a theif, stealing for the fun of it, and lies often. Not someone to be trusted at all.

Other: She doesn't trust anyone, and prefers to be left alone.

Last edited:
All of the above are accepted. Flora, Leafpool and Charizard Morph. Glad you're happy, Leafpool; plot credit goes to Male Gardevoir.

Anyone think we should start?

Heck yeeeees~ <333

Oh and:
You might say Sorinak and Lupistar are on opposite sides of the zodiac.

Hmm, I have to wonder if the "so" and "lu" in the names are referring to the adjectives solar and lunar... which are, well, opposites?

NONO!! wait for me~! D:

Name: Waterfall, former Bernard Johnson
Species: Buizel
Appearance: Slightly paler fur than most Buizel.
Biography: At the age of 13, Waterfall was a famous swimmer with rich, famous parents. He was on television and in the news all the time. But when all the attention calmed down and eventually stopped, Waterfall was frustrated, as he had grown used to it, no... more than used to it, it was almost if it was his life, to him, at least. And he drowned himself. Living in water and dying in water, he though just before he lost consciousness.
Personality: As a human, Waterfall had had everything, and was very arrogant. But when he became a Pokémon, he lost all of his memories, and it was almost as if he was born anew, with a new personality and all. Waterfall loves swimming, and he loves the water and hates heat. He prefers to be left alone so that he can think, as he constantly thinks that he's missing something. Which he is: the memories of his human life. Therefore he always asks everyone he meet if they remember him from somewhere, and he always search for what he is missing. Because of that, he might seem slightly mad to the Pokémon (Or people) around him, never wanting to go too far away from water, and always searching for his "something that is missing".

He is quite nice, however, when you get to know him, although he doesn't trust anyone, and would rather be left alone.
Other: Nah.

EDIT: This is my 1800th post! Yayz!

Back
Top Bottom