• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Right or Left Shift

Which Shift do you use?

• Right Shift

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Left Shift

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Any of them

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • I USE CAPS LOCK

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • what's shift?

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I always use the left Shift. In fact, the way I type, I keep my left pinky on the left Shift or hovering above it and use it exclusively for Shift. :D Helps when I keep talking about Pokémon, filling my sentences with proper nouns that need capitalization.

Left shift. I was never taught about right shift.

I have never used right shift.

Exclusively left shift. Honestly, I don't believe I've ever used the right one, if not out of force of habit, then because the right shift is TINY on this keyboard. >_>;

I use the right shift a lot. It just seems more comfortable to use it then the left one, for me anyway.

Whichever happens to be more convenient at the moment. I suppose it's usually right shift, but I'm not unable to use left shift or anything.

I tend to use the one that is farther away from whatever key I am typing, primary because I type mostly with my pointer fingers and thumbs. I favour the left shift, however.

Right shift because left shift is hard to get to. I'm left handed and use a laptop, my mouse goes below the left side so my right hand is more open to typing, pressing enter, shift and the arrow keys.

EDIT: Whoops, voted for left. You should be able to change your vote.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom