• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Sinnoh Folk Story 2 (Take two)

Sylph

Take me to Wonderland
I'm redoing this RP because it died...so i'm reviving it to where it was before. This time though I'll be keeping this an open RP so others can join along the way.

'There Lived a Pokemon in a forest. In the forest, the Pokemon shed its hide to sleep as a human. Awakened, the human dons the Pokemon hide to roam villages.'

The world has changed over the past 50 years; humans have lost touch with the Pokémon around them and forgot how to communicate with them. With the lost connection, the world has started to get sick and is slowly dying. Many of the Elders speak of a way for the connection to be restored, but only those with that still have a connection to the world around them can bring the world back to the way it was before. These special humans are the only hope that the world has to connecting with the Pokémon and work together to cleanse the world of the pollutants that now covers the most of the world. Luckily, there are wise old psychic Pokémon that aligned themselves to humans, teaching them an old trick Pokémon used to know back in the early days of Human/Pokémon relationships. These humans are taught how to transform into Pokémon, using old pelts and objects belonging to past Pokémon to give them the form of that Pokémon.

Being one of the few chosen, it is your mission to search out the ones that control each area on the world. So far Celebi has been saved and is back to her post in the forest, bring some of the stress of the teacher's task off their shoulders. You are now traveling to find the next target to save.

Rules:
No Godmodding, period.
No controlling over other’s characters
This is rated PG 13, so stay that way when posting
You have to put ‘moon’ somewhere in your sign up
You can’t be a Legendary, no exceptions.
Don’t worry about playing the Legendaries we find, I play them when you meet them.
You are not related to the legendaries
You can use any moves that you can learn like ASB.
You have any abilities you Pokémon may have, like MD.
There are six teachers. You must have one or you will not be accepted
The Teachers are: Mew, Mewtwo, Azelf, Mesprit, Uxie, Cresselia

Form:
Name:
Pokemorph:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Teacher:
Other:

Targets we need to find, What they watch over, and where to find them
Shayman -Nature, At the Temple on a hidden island
Celebi - Forests, in the heart of a forest of ancient trees
Rayquaza - Sky, at the top of a masive piller
Manaphy – Arctic waters, Found in the coldest of waters
Articuno – Snow land, Amoung the mountains
Zapdos - Jungle, In a temple at the heart of the Jungle
Moltres - Desert, Withing a ruin in the center the sandstorms
Raikou - Wastelands, dwelling in a cave in the side on a cliff
Entei - Volcano, hidden in the volcano
Suicune - Lakes, slumbering on a small island in the middle of a lake

My Character:
Name: Shana Moon
Pokemorph: Arcanine
Appearance: Long black hair tied loosely in a pony, pale blue eyes, and short…very short. She wears a short skirt and a long sleeved shirt that fans at the end.
Personality: She is rash, head strong, and tends to be a tad over-bearing. She is willing to go as far as she can for a friend, to a point of collapsing from no rest. She is also very kind when it comes to children and small Pokémon. Though she is rash, she is a good leader and will protect those around her.
History: She was raised in a small town, taught at a young age about Pokémon and how they are connected to the world around her. Not long after her 26th birthday, she was taken into the care of her teacher, so that she can be taught how to transform into a Pokémon. Her teacher was the one that gave her the Arcanine pelt that she wears when she transforms.
Teacher: Mewtwo
Other:She is the leader of this group of people.

People that have joined:
Shana/Arcanine ~ Me (Mewtwo)
Midnight Silver/Shedinja ~ Midnight (Uxie)
Suimaru/Floatzel ~ Cryptica (Azelf)
Alaric/Gallade ~ FMC (Mesprit)
Ece/Gardevoir ~ FMC (Mesprit)
Astra/Luxray ~ Zephyrous Castform (Cresselia)
Mystica/Raichu ~ Mewtwo (Mewtwo)
Thorn/Shiny Gyarados ~shadow_lugia (Uxie)
Sapphire/Purugly ~ Darksong (Mesprit)
Mariisa/Jolteon ~ Amazing Sparkz (Mew)
Anthoni/Bayleef ~ Dark Flamez (Cressilia)
Arylett/Pidgeotto ~ Arylett Dawnsborough (Mesprit)

Last edited:
Name: Midnight Silver
Pokemorph: Shedinja
Appearance: Golden brown hair, Black eyes, long brown trenchcoat and cape,
Personality: Serious and Intelligent. Quite a gentleman at times,
History: Unknown because Uxie wiped his memory.
Teacher: Uxie
Other: Transforms by putting a sheninja's halo around his arm.
By the way did you know that shedinja's halo looks like a crescent moon

I changed meh age cause i just realized that i can be tried as an adult!
No just cause it was a typo.

Last edited:
Change-Up. XD

Name: Suimaru
Pokemorph: The majestic and elegant Floatzel! (I know there's one already, but meh)
Appearance: Suimaru has straight black hair and dark brown eyes, usually emotionless. He wears a dull, blue-grey t-shirt and khaki jeans.
Personality: Suimaru can be stuck-up at times but is still a good friend to have around. He takes care of the ones on which he looks down, and is very protective.
History: Suimaru lived near a lake, and learned peace with Pokemon there. When he was 13, he was with his teacher, taught how to transform. When he puts the yellow flotation sac around his neck, he transforms.
Teacher: Azelf
Other: Tsuki is Moon, Maru is a boy's name, and Sui is Water~

and now for something completely different~

Names: Alaric and Ece

Pokemorph: Alaric = Gallade Ece = Gardevoir

Appearance: Alaric and Ece are twins, and, as such, look similar. Alaric has long, unruly blond hair that curls at the ends, falling just past his shoulders. His eyes gleam a bloody red, and his skin is tanned. Ece has similar blond hair, but cropped just bellow her ears. Her eyes are red as well, but seem more innocent than her brother's. The two are around five and a half feet tall, and Alaric is only an inch or two taller than Ece. Alaric's usual mode of dress is a pair of tight jeans and a green t-shirt with a dragon pattern. Ece prefers an elegant moon-pale sundress. They both have a matching pendants that their mother gave them after they were born.

Personality: Alaric is wild and brave, rushing headlong into anything they come across. He loves to fight, and hates to lose, but will accept a loss with grace. He holds a deep sense of honour, but will lose all sense of such if Ece is harmed.

Ece, however, is shy and meek, usually found lurking behind her brother. She despises fighting, but takes no action to stop Alaric when he fights. She is very charming, and knows it, even if she doesn't seem to. She can charm almost anyone, and can use this talent to get her and Alaric out of tight spots. Alaric hates it when she does that, but can't stop her.

History: The two were born to a poor family in a large city. Their father left them while their mother was still pregnant, and she died after they were born. They were raised in a series of foster homes, being bounced around. Eventually, they ran away, and met their teacher. She took them in and cared for them, gifting them with their pelts.

Teacher: Mesprit

Other: moo!

Guess what song inspired Ece~~ *hint - moony's sig*

Name: Astra
Pokemorph: Luxray

Appearance: Astra has messy black hair and dark blue eyes, a rather 'pointed' face and rather large ears. He is tall, thin, nimble and has excellent reactions. He is currently wearing a dark blue T-shirt with an image of a full moon, light blue jeans and a long black coat which reaches his knees. In Pokémon form, he looks like an ordinary Luxray, but with a messier mane than normal, just like in his human form.

Personality: Astra is quick-tempered and snappy with a dislike for lots of company. He prefers to keep a short distance from the group than stay right with them. In battle he is a fierce, brave fighter, and won't give up until he dies.

History: At birth, Astra's father, a drug addict, and his mother, a prostitute, left him to die on the streets, never to know real love, without the knowledge of who his parents were and what they had done to him. There were numerous attempts by people to get the baby into a foster home, but each time he escaped within a few weeks, only to be recaptured soon after. One time, however, he successfully escaped into a forest near to the city, and lived on his own in the wild for a few years, eventually meeting his soon-to-be teacher, Cresselia, who gifted him with the pelt of a Luxray. If he wore it like a hooded coat, he would transform into the Pokémon. Astra had never seen something so amazing, so magical, and was forever grateful to Cresselia, who took him under her wing and taught him how to use the pelt properly.

Teacher: Cresselia
Other:

Last edited:
Hmmm... sounds interesting!

Name: Mystica
Pokemorph: Raichu
Appearance: *makes a Pokemoroh*
Personality: PO
History: She was just walking around when she saw a Raichu pelt and freaked out. Then Mewtwo came to her, told her about her special powers than he sensed, and said he would teach her.
Teacher: Mewtwo!!
Other: In other RPGs where I'm a trainer, I have an Umbreoin named Moonlight.

Name: Sapphire
Pokemorph: Purugly (You saw that coming)
Appearance: She has long, black hair, and sapphire-blue eyes. She wears a shirt patterned like Purugly, and blue jeans. For footwear, she has white socks and white running shoes.
Personality: Hasty-natured, Sapphire prefers to do everything quickly. However, when it's not the middle of the day, she can be quite patient. She especially likes the nighttime, partly because of the shining moon. In general, she is talkative.
History: She was born in Canalave, and didn't know a lot about Pokémon until her 11th birthday. Starting from her 12th birthday, she began dreaming about Mesprit a lot for an unknown reason. Then she gained the strength of emotion.
Teacher: Mesprit
Other:

I'll keep my old self :/

Name: Thorn
Pokemorph: Shiny Gyarados
Appearance: Thorn has bright red hair and hazel eyes. She usually wears jeans, and is always wearing a t-shirt made of red Gyarados scales.
Personality: Thorn is carefree and optimistic, although she acts more mature and motherly in times of trouble. She enjoys water and often swims to relax.
History: Thorn was born in a small village, where her parents ran several tests on her. They concluded that she had an unnatural affection for Pokemon, and sent her to the nearest teacher, Uxie, at a very young age (about 6). Due to this, she has convinced herself that Uxie is her parent, and Midnight Silver is her brother (if okay with Midnight).
Teacher: Uxie
Other: She wants to go to the Moon someday.

Thanks! Okay, here goes-

Name: Mariisa
Pokemorph: Jolteon
Apperance: Mariisa has a yellow midriff top and blonde hair that's down to her hips. She wears blue jeans and yellow high-tops whit a white star on them.
Personality: Mariisa is a bright 13 year old, but she doesn't exactly use her knowledge when she's in immense danger. If she gets time to think, she will, but usually, she will try anything to get out of it. sshe also has quite a bit of artistic talent.
History: Mariisa lived in city with her parents, until she turned 13. Once she did, she started to draw a bunch pictures and painting portraits of Mew everyday.
Teacher: Mew
Other: A moon is pretty~ Very pretty when surrounded by stars, actually.

I wanna join~

Name: Anthoni
Pokemorph: Bayleef
Apperance: She has dark green hair that's down to her knees in a ponytail, and a green-yellow dress that's also down to her knees. She has yellow-green tights and dark- green ballet-like shoes that wrap up to her knees. Anthoni wears a necklace with a leaf charm and a Grass Pokemon charm bracelet.
Personality: Anthoni is a smart, quiet, fun girl who has a burning ambition for Grass Pokemon. She's also very shy, so it takes a while for her to get used to anyone. She also loves to read, write, and draw.
History: Anthoni lived in a very big city with a very rich family. She was taught to find the Pokemon with the best fur and the rarest around. She eventually ran away, tired from the mess and found Cressilia. She thought of Cressilia as her new and more loved mother, and Astra as more of a big brother, if only by a year. (Only if all right with Zephyrous Castform!!!)
Teacher: Cressilia
Other: The moon is wonderful, because it's at night~

Alright, all are in my dears. Now is the time to start~

-------

Shana runs her fingers through her long brown hair, making her way down the path away from Celebi's home in the forest. She looks at the sky, noticing that it turned from blue to a rainbow of golds and reds. A chilled wind blows through the tops of the trees and around the traveling gruop behind her. Shana then stops her pace and turns to the group, arms crossed over her chest.

"Alright...We have completed our fisrt task, now we are searching for the next pokemon we are to aid. But before we continue on, introdutions should be in order. So i'll start so that those of you that do not know me as of yet will."

She fixes her hat and tighten her pony, then looks back up at them with her pale blue eyes.

"I am Shana Moon. I seem to be the oldest here, and it was decided by our teachers that I would lead this group of Humans to save our planet and restore the balance. If you have a problem with me, tell me to my face. And if you have a problem with me leading, I suggest you get over it"

((Alright, Dark Flamez.))

Astra, arms folded, head bowed, leaning against a tree away from the others, looked up when someone spoke. He glared at the girl, but didn't say anything. She sounded... cocky, and rash. Sighing, he scanned the group with his dark blue eyes for Anthoni. His eyes were drawn to the green hair almost immediately.

He bowed his head again and smiled to himself. Anthoni was the only one he really knew - all the others were just strangers, intruders.

"Pleased to meet you, Shana. I am Mystica, but call me Mysti for short!" she said, being as brave as she could, naturally having a hint of shyness in it.

Suimaru smiled vainly, already like a Floatzel looking forwards to the next day.

"My name is Suimaru," he said simply, twirling his finger around in the air for a reason even he didn't know.

Back
Top Bottom