• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Team Star 2: The Hidden Secret

"But it is a planet, right? Right? And what is a boyfriend?"
The girl folded her arms and continued.
"I'm older than when I asked now, right? So will you tell me? Pl-e-e-e-ease?"

Wind rolled her eyes with a smile on her face. These ones were rather entertaining. She floated deep into a thought.

I like having Suicune head but human hands.... isn't that fun?

((Seriously, think about it.))

Lightning, in full Raikou form (since she enjoyed being a cat), twitched her ears a few times and tried to remember her past.
She knew she had a few friends before she became a Pokemorph, but none other than that.
Wait... there was that one...
She couldn't quite remember his name. Shrugging, she padded on.

Wind looked around. Nothing looked or smelled suspicious. "Hey Neptune... where are we going again?"

"No," Lightnig said, "Jupiter is the commander of Team Galactic. It's true that it's a planet, but it's also the Commander's name."

"Jupiter is too far away. We'll never be able to get there without dying. I wonder when I can get back in Pokemorph form..."

"Who said I was going with you anyway?" Ryan butted in. "I have stuff to do, lots. Like guarding the different dimensions..."

"Can we hurry? Please? Well... We might as well explain to Kira all the commanders so that she's clear with all of it... I also think we need a plan to get inside. It's not so easy anymore."

Back
Top Bottom