• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

I have things here for Zora and Sunflower.

Zora- Treat her well and she'll defend you well. She's a freshly hatched pup and isn't afraid of anything trying to psych her out.

Riolu
Link

Sunflower- He is a sassy young fellow and he will help you keep that smile going, no matter what life throws at you to try and keep you down.

panpour
Link

But really guys. You both were great through all this and I feel you deserved these guys for putting up with everything. Love you both very much.

Sunflower- He is a sassy young fellow and he will help you keep that smile going, no matter what life throws at you to try and keep you down.

panpour
Link

But really guys. You both were great through all this and I feel you deserved these guys for putting up with everything. Love you both very much.

Claiming this cute little fellow here.

Moony, have I ever told you what a big ol' sweet muffin you are? Seriously, you're such a sweetheart. C'mere, you. *all of my snuggles* I love you too ;w;

$20 each to Eifie, Hiikaru, Le Sabre, Control of Dialga, and Littlestream since I feel bad about dropping their battles, and $35 to Totodile for the same reason plus her birthday which I didn't notice when it actually happened.

[bank]

Back
Top Bottom