• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Challenge Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
3vs3 single
Style: Set
DQ: Standard week
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: OHKO's, direct healing
Arena: Driftveil Drawbridge

"The Driftveil Drawbridge is a bridge that connects Driftveil City and Route 5. It is the pride of Driftveil City and also called Charizard Bridge for its beauty and elegance."

A long, thick, sleekly elegant bridge overlooking a steady ocean. The bridge is made of steel and the only earth to be found is deep below the water, so attacks such as mud slap, etc. can be used but will... be rather difficult to manipulate. On the other hand, there is water aplenty, so surfs up.

Occasionally, a shadow will flicker across the bridge, and a ducklett or swanna will land and watch the battle. If disturbed, the ducklett will deal a flat 5% damage (resistances and weaknesses are not taken into account), and the swanna 15% (same as the ducklett). If they're not disturbed they'll leave after one round. Even more rarely a charizard can be heard to roar in the distance; until now no one has ever seen the pokemon, but it might get a little mad if the bridge is harmed...

3vs3 single
Style: Switch
DQ: A week
Damage Cap: 30%
Banned Moves: OHKO, Weather Moves
Arena: Greenhouse
A normal greenhouse. Solarbeam and synthesis are allowed, and watering cans litter the area. You can use these cans to form a small pond which Water-types can swim in.

3vs3 single
Style: Switch
DQ: A week
Banned Moves: OHKO, Weather Moves
Arena: Greenhouse
A normal greenhouse. Solarbeam and synthesis are allowed, and watering cans litter the area. You can use these cans to form a small pond which Water-types can swim in.

I'll take this! \o/

2vs2 single
Style: set
DQ: 5 days
Damage cap: 35%
Banned moves:OHKO's, weather moves
Arena: Warehouse
A normal warehouse. There are pillars holding the roof and masses of crates stacked quite high all around.

Whoever takes this is likely to win, seeing as it's my first try.

Last edited:
2vs2 single
DQ: 5 days
Banned moves:OHKO's, weather moves
Arena: Warehouse
A normal warehouse. There are pillars holding the roof and masses of crates stacked quite high all around.

Whoever takes this is likely to win, seeing as it's my first try.

Because no one wants to battle me, I'm dropping my open challenge and taking this. =_=

2vs2 single
DQ: 7 days
Banned moves: OHKOs
Arena: Cold Storage
Driftveil City's very own Cold Storage. The floor is iced over and crates are stacked high up in piles, some touching the roof. Some crates are even iced over.

I will probably lose, seeing as this is the first time I've actually battled in ASB.

2vs2 single
DQ: 7 days
Banned moves: OHKOs
Arena: Cold Storage
Driftveil City's very own Cold Storage. The floor is iced over and crates are stacked high up in piles, some touching the roof. Some crates are even iced over.

I will probably lose, seeing as this is the first time I've actually battled in ASB.

I'll take this, since I'm still in my first battle with Mad MOAI, so it might be pretty even.

Open Challenge

2 on 2
1 week DQ
Banned Moves: 1 hit KOs
Arena- The Kinleaf Battle Garden in the Gildor League
About the Battle Garden
The Garden is a large arena in my made-up region of the Gildor. It is used as battling sites and is the location for the first gym battle with Flora. It has trees and rocks and is blocked by a huge electric fence. Challengers enter from the gym house lounge.

Open Challenge

2 on 2
1 week DQ
Banned Moves: 1 hit KOs
Arena- The Kinleaf Battle Garden in the Gildor League
About the Battle Garden
The Garden is a large arena in my made-up region of the Gildor. It is used as battling sites and is the location for the first gym battle with Flora. It has trees and rocks and is blocked by a huge electric fence. Challengers enter from the gym house lounge.

I need to get active again, and I'm not very experienced at ASB battles, I don't think, so I'd like to accept this challenge and battle someone close to my skill level. Nice to meet you, CJBlazer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom