• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Re: The Dragon Adopters Club~

Violet and Blue have been click'd =D

So...you can't get another egg till your youngest dragon is at least level 30?

*pokes Dawnwish/Melodic Harmony* Have you read Ingo..?

And edRashtekaresket became a child while I was away >_> Yay?

About 30% towards lv. 28. About 1% until I die of my low impatience level.

DRAGON AM I ACCEPTED? xD let me guess, I don't need to be.

Why do so many people have female air western dragons?

Speaking of random crap, on the front page we only have two Earth dragons, my Glade and Invader Palkia's Terra. >:3

And this is from the people who posted codes, so thar..?

EDIT: And Kali has Kali. :DDDD And Melodic Harmony/Dawnwish has ElVira. Nevar mind >_>

Y'know what? Speaking of Kali, just as I clicked on her, she became an Adult! :D
She was a Teenager when I clicked on her. I always get a warm and fuzzy feeling every time that happens.

Oh, and Violet's Lv. 29 at 58%~
Mad countdown a go-go!
...And I'm still at a three-way-tie for which dragon I want now. ;-;
Either Fire Western, Earth Lizardus, or Water Eastern, but I think I might get the Fire Western...

^I have a fire western :D I'm not sure which dragon I'll want, either air furdragon, water lizardus, or earth western EASTERN. I'm leaning towards earth eastern. I don't like dinos or wyverns.

moon-panther has an Earth Lizardus named Havoc. He's adorable.

I want a fire dino next. C: hopefully male so I can name him Mustang to go with Elric and Heiderich.

Back
Top Bottom