• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... a loose adaptation of a Disney film which is a loose adaptation of a Shakespeare play?

inception1.jpg

I'm making Jello!

So... a loose adaptation of a Disney film which is a loose adaptation of a Shakespeare play?

Yo dawg I heard you like loose adaptions so I made a loose adaption of yo loose adaption so yo can watch a loose adaption of a loose adaption while gangs blow the crap outta each otha.

3282407.jpg

I have had no prior experience playing piano, nor have I took lessons.

Yet, I started playing a few keys with a piano we just got for about two hours and now I can play the melody of a bunch of Pokemon songs. I'm happy with myself now. All I probably need are some good lessons. Maybe.

Gave my cat a bath because he smelled horrible and now he smells amazing. Sure, he's mad at me. But I don't care.

Also, my best friend will spend the nigth next week so that we can go to Six Flags together the next day.

wow, something good's happening. here's to hoping my expectations aren't too high and reality makes the cut.

The author of the Kekkaishi manga, Yellow Tanabe, mentioned microwaving marshmallows at the end of one of his books.

I just tried it, and it's epic. The marshmallows start puffing up after about 5-10 seconds depending on their size, and apparently if you heat them up for too long they turn into sticky blobs, but I didn't microwave them long enough for that.
Unfortunately, all the marshmallows I had were stale, so I'm going to get some fresh ones and see if those are any different.

New science experiment, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom