• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY DAD JUST WON WOODSHOCK TICKETS AND THEY ANNOUNCED HIS NAME ON THE RADIO!

I'm pissed that I won't be able to go since it's 21 & up, but holy fuck! He and my brother were depressed that they couldn't afford to go this year, and now they can go! :D

I-I'm magical! ;;

I'm WalnutGhost198 and I think that fits me absolutely perfectly yes. :D (well there was nothing better okay I didn't want to be MirrorBlood75 someone else can have that.)

Also now I can be rid of the where have you been for the past two weeks message! I'm not sure which thing is more exciting...

so we're standing in the brass sectional today at band camp when the guy running the thing says to do this one really fast scale-based warm-up exercise

he calls for the baritones to do it separately and so they do. he says "anyone who's not an eighth grader raise your hand." the two non-eighth grade baris raise their hands. "you have no excuse for not knowing the exercise. the eighth grader does because he's in eighth grade. you guys should know how to do this." then he gets the mellophones to play the exercise and they do. he says the same eighth-grade thing to them. then he gets to trumpets.

"everyone who's not a girl, raise your hand." (i'm the only girl.)

so everyone except me raises their hands (i raised my hand jokingly and saw a mello be like OSHI) and the guy continues that "the girl is doing it correctly. would you please model it for us?" and so i did the exercise perfectly and warranted applause (and i also heard one of the other trumpets saying to a rookie "That is her talent." He was there when I played a scale-based exercise perfectly, prompting the band director to buy me a Coke. >D)

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL then we were playing the exercise a minute later. the guy running the sectional has a tendency to shout out some random style of playing at the end of the exercise and we'd play the exercise again with that style of playing. this time he goes "Backwards! Nah, just kidding. Staccato!" but after we were done I was like "I could try playing it backwards! :D" and everyone was like "Yeah let her try" so I got to play the thing backward. Sight-reading it, I mean. (That's another of my trumpet talents - the ability to sight-read.) I messed up on one note but the exercise is so fast (yes, i played it full tempo!) that it didn't matter too much.

then the guy running the rehearsal was like "You are exempt from push-ups for the rest of the week."

and i was like ">D suck. it."

*Jeanine, Nique and I are talking about relationships and crap*
Nique: Though now that I'm single you and [Jeanine's boyfriend] make me feel like shit. Don't they make you feel like shit too, Rachel? *fully expecting a yes*
Me: *entirely truthfully* No, actually!
Jeanine: Yay! *hi-fives*

This conversation made me happy because Flora doesn't get jealous SUCK ON THAT I apparently seem to have been handling my friend having a boyfriend better than my friend who doesn't have a crush on her whooooooo

YAY I GOT INTO POTTERMORE! I'm MahoganyMidnight15 and now I only have to get put in Ravenclaw and I will be the happiest person ever <3

what did she

just what

how did

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my sister :D

my best friend got me flowers from her yard to celebrate our friendship anniversary <3 i'm glad she felt the need to do that. (i promptly tied the flowers to my trumpet, prompting questioning looks from others. i went out to Michael's during the lunch break and picked her up a glow stick sword. xD)

WE'RE GETTING A KITTEN OR TWO YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

(name suggestions would be loved, if you have any. Only boy names cause we have too many girls)

You are the Gamzee. It is you.

Thank you, thank you.

The only thing that I don't like about that RLG is that the Land modifiers don't have anything to do with your Affininity :\

there's one that does? O.o

Oh, and if your hero role (as in Rage, Time, Breath, etc.) rolls "Space" the last part of your Land changes to Frogs, regardless of what you got beforehand.

And... I made some progress today on a project I should probably be done with! yay!

haha I just rolled "Bard of Rage" on the Random Land Generator.

I am Gamzee.
...This is pretty fun. On my first go, I got The host of height (haha what) in the land of Irradiation and Ascent (sweet). In my second go, I got the Rogue of Dreams, which is a pretty awesome title, and the Land of Irrigation and Trance.

You should probably link to this in the Homestuck club.

Last edited:
That's interesting! I haven't got anything particularly exciting yet, but by combining several of the ones I have I got something pretty interesting. Guide of Doom in the Land of Thought and Apathy, anyone?

I also got this. Did you happen to make this, Flower Doll? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom