• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My history teacher is awesome!

It almost makes it ok that I didn't get my old actor! history teacher again this year.

Almost.

My computer is fixed my eyes will be glued to the screen all weekend. Be surprised if I'm ever offline. (okay, maybe not)

Time for me to move to University. One last clean of my room, then the last breakfast tomorrow before I set off into the New World. Hope my mum doesn't stay for more than two hours when we get there because she WILL sob and she WILL sob on my shirt and it's normal and I hate teary farewells. I'll see her in a month, anyway, damn chest x-rays.

My day was made this morning; I got to hang out in homeroom with my friends and my Gov teacher, who is utterly fantastic

So I made something (sort of) that I'm satisfied with! It's a ponified God Tier Vriska, and is it just me that wants Make Her Pay and Wake converted into ponies? Going God Tier is like getting your cutie mark!

Pony code: 2S2S0003F01D75FF00005800901FFFF00UL1B3504B000002B0000000FF7FFF02107F3FCC004CB2

Accesory code: 066CC66066CC66DFEAD000FFA3007FF4D0004E8FBAFFFF8C8FF00002FF00007FF00002FF0000

LOL if I put a strand of hair in my teeth and move my jaw up and down, it makes mini-harp sounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom