• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
i Is LiStEnInG tO mAnN, sNoOp DoGg & IyAz while scanning stuff
EDIT: i Is LiStEnInG tO JLS. WHen my scan failed, I realized it was because I had put it the wrong side up. :P

Last edited:
Yes! Yes! Yes! HECK YES!

Just finished a slew of unbelievably realistic drawings of unicorns! And I am the worst realistic artist ever except this belies it!

by the way they're not MLP style

:D

She's finally going to break up with her boyfriend

He has been sucking the life out of her and she is with him for all the wrong reasons

Thank Jeebus now I can finally...well, get friend zoned again, I guess, but still, this is really a good thing for her

My right leg stopped emanating pain! (though my left feels a bit odd now)

Also got a copy of The Golden Age of Grotesque.

I bought two new sketchbooks today THANK GOD, I only had ten pages left in my old one.

Also, SKYRIM. So close, I can almost taste it... *Slurpslurpslurp*

So apparently I've been a Butterfree for like eight PMs now without realizing it?

Dang.

also I DREW AN AMAZING DRAGON EEEEEEE

So apparently I've been a Butterfree for like eight PMs now without realizing it?

Dang.

also I DREW AN AMAZING DRAGON EEEEEEE

A new skyrim trailer was recently released, called 'The World of Skyrim.'

"I nerded all over the floor."
-Tobuscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom